The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 211 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#154164 - 07/24/08 10:11 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I am and always have been the squeakest wheel around. I learned when my first husband was dying to stick my nose in everything and make things happen. I however am more apt to stick up for my friends and family before myself. My family have always lovingly called me their enforcer...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#154165 - 07/24/08 02:00 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Chatty...THAT's awesome...being there for your family...now that's awesome! I hope your family appreciate you.

#154166 - 07/24/08 09:03 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

My sister always tells them when she is complaining about someone maybe bothering her or causing her to feel bad, "Don't tell Char she'll fly out here and give them a piece of her mind!" Yes, the know me well, and do know what I am capable of on their bahalf. Especilly my mom, no one better ever cause her grief. But on the other hand I also am the peace maker between family members or friends, being able to see and understand both sides of a problem. I think you have to be willing to be both from time to time. It is alot quieter in my life now however, living far from my family... Dee I have a feeling you might be the same way with yours and Larrys familys.

#154167 - 07/25/08 01:15 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: chatty lady]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
In addition to all the above excellent comments: a motion-sensor hidden video camera.

Poet and essayist

#154168 - 07/25/08 01:33 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: meredithbead]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dee, glad to hear things are turning for the good!

#154169 - 07/25/08 02:42 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: ]
Dee Offline

Chatty...I try to be a peace maker but I'm not always the flavor of the month in his family, especially when I have to go up against members who try to walk on Larry the way they'd done before I came into the picture. Everyone in larry's family (except his older sister) has stepped out of line one way or another and it's taken me and Larry standing together to get them to understand that that isn't allowed anymore. It's taken time but they're coming around and Larry receives a whole lot more respect now than when he did when I first met him. Also, his kids are getting older...I think that helps some, too.
I talked to Nancy today and she's got her work cut out for her but she's determined to see this thing through. I'm hoping, for her sake, that things calm down once she gets the privacy fence put up. Merideth, we've talked about her getting motion sensors...she's looking into it as is the camera. Thanks for the suggestions.

#154170 - 07/25/08 11:22 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Nancy's neighbor came home today with a security team who rigged her boat with cameras and security sensors. Nancy thinks her neighbor knows nancy is going to erect a fence and of course her neighbor's boat is on the property line which may set off the alarm as they try to erect Nancy's fence. This is really getting bazaar.

#154172 - 07/25/08 11:30 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Dee]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I suggest a restraining order backed up with the finger photo and anything on tape. She can have the restraining order delivered by a guy with a gun (like I did once). Good story, you could see his gun when he walked up to a person and you could see his other gun when he walked away. That sent a message.

Then get the media involved as JJ suggested. Your friend can't change this woman, but your friend can put a "For Sale" sign in her front yard. I sure hope her house is worth more than she paid for it and this nut case isn't armed.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#154173 - 07/26/08 10:21 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

The LAW is on Nancys side so tell her to have a Sheriff's Deputy or Police Officer there when they begin the work. I am sure they would be happy to oblige Nancy, and she needs to be sure she has her legal documents in hand.

If this b/witch were my next door neighhbor, I'd find the nearest Oleander Bush and make her a cocktail!!!
BYE, BYE, to one nuisance neighbor.

#154174 - 07/29/08 04:23 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

It's gotten much worse. Much worse. Nancy went out to walk her dogs. She has them on leashes...she'd just seen her neighbor go into her house so Nancy felt safe about going out. Evidently, this woman raced out her back door with her own two dogs, went down the ally in the direction she saw nancy going and was walking towards nancy. She let her dogs go and they raced towards nancy and her dogs...the dogs got into a fight...she said the woman was laughing at her. nancy was so distraught that by the time she got home she called me...I begged her to call the police but she said she couldn't think straight, her heart was pounding and she needed to lie down. I called the police in her district and spoke to an officer who said Nancy must call them when these things happen...we talked a bit about what's been going on...he found it a bit humerous that nancy would call me instead of the police...I didn't think any of it was funny and steered him back to the issues I felt were important.
I called nancy back...by then she had taken her sleeping pill and was too drowsy to talk...I called her this morning and she said the police had just left...she was upset with herself for not having the strength to call them last night but at least she finally did. They took her statement and have lodged a harassment complaint and will go to this woman's home tomorrow morning before she goes to work. Nancy feels like she's a prisioner in her own home now and the incidences are escalating to violence. This woman is insane and dangerous and twisted is she finds sicing her dogs on a 66 year old woman who is out walking her dogs.
The policeman looked at the fence the woman has torn down and the boat and has included in his statement that Nancy is in fear of her safety. Is this not the unfairest thing or what? I truly fear this woman is going to do something that will hurt Nancy or worse.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved