H all! What are you willing to do to change yourself?
I ask this because I recently met someone at the hospital who asked me to help her find a wardrobe that amazed me. She had a face that looked a bit "funny," and it also looked "unreal." To guess her age was very hard. Her skin on her body seemed one age and her face seemed another. Her hair seemed "older," in it's condition but her body was a shape that said "younger?"

I found out she was 65! She had it ALL done to her when her husband died.

So, here is a partial list of least invasive medicine to REAL invasive, (as this woman had!)

Dermatologist:
Retin-A or Renova: I use these products on my face. They work in keeping an even complextion and reducing lines.
They are a cream that is prescribed by your doctor that you use at night on a completely washed and dryed face. They do what they are supposed to so and if you let yourself go through the peeling stage, you will have new and baby soft skin.

Botox and other fillers: These are becoming so common that so many people are licensed to administer the shots, there is probably one in your neighborhood! To administer Botox or another filler, you have to be an (sp) , or an LPN who is a technition. Many women are running out for a short license that allows them to inject things like Botox and quickly setting up shops in thier homes! The problem with this is that injecting something like botox takes artistic talent as well as training. One might put too much in one side of your lips, or face, and make you lopsided. You might have it over applied and it will not go away for four months. It freezes your muscles, thereby letting them relax and "plump." It costs about 350.00 for a treatment and enough shots to make a difference. Again, you must repeat this over and over again.

Taking the fat out of the eyes:
This is often done when a girl is a teenager! What it does is take a string of fat that we all have beneath our eyes and slide it out. The more drastic of the early eye lifts are those that take an ethnic eye and with a cut in the crease of the upper eyelid, they tighten the area so that your eyes look open and one can wear eyeshadow all day long and a LOT of it!! This surgery is done from ages 18 to about 27 or 28 and it is all that is done at that timel

Face lifts: Face lifts have to be done in a timely fashion in order not to have too tight of skin, or too much skin for a doctor to deal with. Most of the time the eyes are tight for a while after surgery and they are hard to close. Many face lifts are done now by doctors that are merely Dermatologists, since one does not need a licsence and many face lifts end up lop-sided. Other problems are that you may look "pulled," and many people think that the "look," does not look "human. There is a "polite facelift," that is done at the age of about 50 and has been done for a long, long time. That life is a slight life of your whole face and does not appear drastic. Society women and those in the business have had those for many years and they did not show. New face lifts are far more complex.

would you have a procedure? If so, what? Have you had one and want to share?

I left the body out of this because there are SO many procedures that it needs it's own post! BUT, if you would have a body procedure, what would it be?

Dancer9

"Question your privilege"