The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 125 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#151907 - 07/05/08 01:40 PM Re: Peachy Pick Me Up! [Re: chatty lady]
Mountain Ash Offline

When farming had a big set back in UK many farmers families diversified.So we have "Mackie's Ice Cream straight from the farm" Also many farm shops with produce berries veg and home baking.One or two have resturants also.One in particular is our favourite.
The Italians in Scotland make really good ice cream.So good I cannot eat manufactured in factory ice cream.
As a teenagers we would have ices at the local cafe..play the juke box.The lady who was Italian loved us and would tell if she thought anyone had too much make up on.She had handsome sons.
Mountain ash

#151908 - 07/05/08 09:41 PM Re: Peachy Pick Me Up! [Re: chatty lady]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
I have made my own ice cream, EW. I have not made it for several years because it is just to temping to have around.

Growing up, we always would make ice cream at family gatherings. The adults would take turns churning the ice cream. It was simply delicious! Those were great times and memories.

#151909 - 07/05/08 10:35 PM Re: Peachy Pick Me Up! [Re: Cookie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I've only made it once and it was great fun, long work, but delish.

We have a local farm that is just building a barn to sell fresh ice cream. They're dairy farmers so my mouth is watering waiting for them to open. I hope they sell cheese too.

#151910 - 07/06/08 07:22 PM Re: Peachy Pick Me Up!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
If you ever taste REAL CHEESE not that processed crap you will think you died and went to heaven. The closest to the really good cheese that can be purchased in the stores is Sargentos cheese. Good cheese is like ice cream in texture. I will never go back to store bought rubber cheese...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved