The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#150918 - 06/14/08 07:42 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
The only horse I have ever owned was a charley horse. Oh well, what's with men when they BBQ? It's like they become king of the cave. Got to admit, the food was good. We even barbequed asparagus. First time I had it that way; almost crunchy.

Love you too Chatty. I love all of you, I realy do. I read all the posts again, and feel loved and wanted. Can't tell you what that means to me. It's something like the world.

#150919 - 06/15/08 12:06 AM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: Edelweiss]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
So glad you're back and okay. This will be a week you'll be able to do the manicure/pedicure/whatever you want and have the guys wait on you! Take it easy girl and listen to the doctor.

So glad you feel the love here for you!
www.tidedancer.com

#150920 - 06/15/08 05:08 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: chatty lady]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
EW..YES! YES!!! Your son can come to our next meeting!! I promise to be good,too!!!

Sorry got carried away here...dirty old lady that I am! I am SOOOO GLAD that you are back..and you are a much better woman than I am! I would NEVER be able to stick it out..AWAKE..with all monitors going..for 3 hours! I am with JJ here..didn´t they have any entertainment on one of those monitors at least???? BOY...don´t they understand the patient thing at all??? They should have played some hard rock..that would have fixed your rythm for the rest of your life...

ANYHOOO..you should really check in on this you need help time. I mean squeeze it for all its worth..because as you well know..IT WILL PASS!!!

Edelweiss..I am SOOOO HAPPPPY to have you back among the living!!! What did I tell you??? Only the good die young!!!!

I love YOU!!!!

#150921 - 06/15/08 11:59 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: humlan]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well Humlan I hope you're right about that dying thing because if its true, ladies I am going to live forever!!!!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#150922 - 06/16/08 05:30 AM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: chatty lady]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Edelweiss, sorry I missed this post earlier but am soooo glad the procedure went well and you're OK!

Maybe the BBQ lust is a throwback to the cave days, when men hunted wild mastadon and roasted it over a fire. The beasties are extinct but men are still hardwired to roast over an open flame. And that's why it's so big too -- how else can you fit in the mastadon?

Poet and essayist

#150923 - 06/16/08 07:58 AM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: meredithbead]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
EW, it's great to have you back! Have a great week!

#150924 - 06/16/08 05:52 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: diamond50]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Welcome back EW!!!!!
BBQ! mmmmmmmm... the season is here!

#150925 - 06/16/08 09:03 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: gims]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I send you all hugs. Thank you everyone for letting me know you care.
I've been so sleepy, but have no pain...so it's a dreamy convalescence. Anaiya is so careful with me. "You have a boo-boo Oma?" She asks...and kisses me on my heart.

#150926 - 06/17/08 12:02 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: Edelweiss]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Oh Edelweiss, I've been MIA more than not and just wanted you to know that I'm so happy your procedure is over and you feel well for the most part. Take care of yourself and your precious heart....it is a kind and sweet heart and I know from personal experience!! It's so good to know it's behind you now!

#150927 - 06/17/08 07:22 PM Re: Edelweiss today! [Re: ladyjane]
Songbird08 Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear Edelweiss: So glad the procedure went well. At times I can't log in and have been dealing with numerous situations but I pray daily for my BWS sisters. So I am thankful you are doing great. Keep it up!!!
http://inkspirationsbyrhodi.blogspot.com

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved