The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 111 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#149081 - 05/26/08 01:27 PM Re: Help Prayer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you ladies, things seem to be resolved, yet I'm still looking for another job. I've learned a new perspective on stalking, it doesn't have to be a paramour, it simply be a jeolous co-worker. Meeting with pastor went OK. Says I need support of Church, to attend service to regain strength to better fight against evil.

I'm just alone, family nearby did not invite me to Memorial Day events. When my step-father is sick, we all pull together; yet, when health improves, its as if I don't exist and/or I'm blamed for that which I'm not aware of.

So, i'm still wrestling and trying to find my place. Sometimes we need to accept that which is in order to move on and not fight it.

#149082 - 05/27/08 02:36 PM Re: Help Prayer [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mustang, accepting and moving on sound great. Are there any activities at your church that excite you? We certainly have members in our church whose family ARE the other church members. So many people move today and live away from family so I see this happening more and more.

#149083 - 05/28/08 01:37 PM Re: Help Prayer
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
MustangGal,
I prayed for you and will continue to pray. Hang onto God!
Believe in Him. Believe He'll help you. I know He will.
I've walked a difficult road these past 3 years. And I'm still walking an uphill climb. I'm hanging on! And You hang on! We'll get through our storms! I know we will!!!!
Prayers and blessings,
jabber

#149084 - 05/29/08 02:06 AM Re: Help Prayer [Re: jabber]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you Jabber, we'll all pray and weather our storms together!

I lived in Plattsburgh in mid' '90s, are you anywhere near that area?

#149085 - 05/31/08 03:03 PM Re: Help Prayer [Re: ]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
MustanGal,
I live on the other side of the state. Please don't forget, I've added you to my prayer list. I still believe God is in control, even though in my human understanding, I don't
comprehend what He's doing and why He doesn't intercede in some of this awful stuff.
And a horse is a thing of beauty and splendor; they're graceful and spirited and magnificent.
Prayers and blessings

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved