The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 108 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#146990 - 04/24/08 07:07 PM Re: Do you tint your hair yourself? [Re: dancer9]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Again, you are so right Dancer. I think we (at least me) are afraid if we tell them "the truth" that they may stop us from coming there again. If it is a salon we like, we have that fear....course then again, if they treat you that way, I suppose it is time to move on anyway....

I see why so many women stick with a winner. Once you get a good one, they are worth their weight in gold.

#146991 - 04/24/08 07:15 PM Re: Do you tint your hair yourself? [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I think I've mentioned this before, but...I hated my strawberry blonde hair as a young teen so as soon as I was allowed I went blonde from the bottle. My hair darkened in the winter and was so red. In the summer it lightened. I stayed blonde for years and years. In 2004 my hairdresser, a woman I adore and trust, told me it was time to "make friends" with my red hair. As I aged and grayed underneath the blonde was almost impossible to keep without looking weird. So she began putting me back together as a redhead. I've since found a shade that's over the counter and agrees with me. Occasionally, I have felt the need to have my hairdresser do it for me. I have some very stubborn silver hairs that glow through right over my ears and at my hairline. Thanks, dancer, for bringing up this subject. It's always interesting to see what others do and what works for them!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved