The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#142581 - 02/18/08 06:51 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Anno]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Anno..good luck with your laundry and basement..hope you can thaw out,too. Perhaps a drink is in order for you,too..and your hubby who has to put with you!

#142582 - 02/18/08 07:14 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: humlan]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
dear Humlan, I'm sorry for your pain over your daughter. I just can't imagine how that must feel.
My thoughts are with you,

dancer

"Question your privilege"

#142583 - 02/18/08 07:16 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: humlan]
dancer9 Offline

lol, Humlan and Lady Jane!
dancer

#142584 - 02/18/08 10:45 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: dancer9]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Humlan, my heart goes out to you for the pain you are feeling over Susan.

Poet and essayist

#142585 - 02/19/08 10:33 AM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: meredithbead]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
It's off to work I go....T minus 2 hours to lift off. I'd better get used to it because beginning next week it's good old shift work and I have to be there at 6:45 A.M. ughhhhhhh I'm too old for this stuff. But....I got up today and my legs work fine so life can't be all that bad. Maybe the other job will come through. There's one that I would have preferred to wait to hear the outcome of but couldn't wait. I'm up against some competition with that one but it's a cushy office job still in health care. Who knows? Send some good vibes! So, for today, I'm starting out okay...I hope the same goes for all you dear women here!

#142586 - 02/19/08 02:07 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: ladyjane]
Mountain Ash Offline

Its Two in the afternoon for me..GMT.
Today is misty and damp.Yesterday's Spring like day was so welcome .I have been to town..bought a scented candle and a fleece throw complete with cushion cover in a closing down sale.Sadly the old fashioned curtain beding store is closing.Due to malls being more poplular.
The street has many shops..its in a seasside town and visitors come in summer.A small mall was built with three super stores and many of the older shops are feeling the pinch.So today is a day I will cook and tidy my home.
MA

#142587 - 02/19/08 05:02 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Mountain Ash]
NYWoman Offline

Loc: California
I am feeling loneliness and emptiness and very, very tired. That seems to be my lot in life these days. Outside of my DH and DS, I feel I don't have a friend in the world. Of course, that's not true. Unfortunately, an incident happened on another message board last week where I was told I am a b*tch and alienate people. No doubt I come across that way often in cyberspace.

#142588 - 02/19/08 05:42 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: NYWoman]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
Tired today. The winter weather is beginning to get to me. We have been outside cleaning up the yard from the ice storm we had last week. There's lots of broken tree limbs lying around. We may have another round of sleet and ice on Thursday. I'm praying that it won't amount to anything because some people in neighboring areas have not had their power restored yet from last week.

#142589 - 02/19/08 05:50 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Cookie]
dancer9 Offline

Oh, tired today too! I had my medical tests yesterday and have finally found myself awake at 11:00 AM!

Have my hairdresser coming today but it's just to drop off a product for my hair so I may just rest today!

Tuesday, 19th Feb

dancer

Edited by dancer9 (02/19/08 05:53 PM)

#142590 - 02/19/08 06:03 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: NYWoman]
dancer9 Offline

Oh! I am so sorry, New York woman! How cruel is that? It sounds like someone has a problem and took it out on you! I'm sorry it happened but please do not take to heart what someone says in cyberspace. Actually, anyone who talks that way is not to be tolerated!

Being judged by someone is wrong and judgements of you are never spot on, no one knows your heart and mind! Try to heal from this and take good care of yourself until you do!

People can use the net to be hurtful and it's just like being out in the public because there are bad people everywhere that can use a computer!

You just became a victim of one of those people who do their hurting of people through a computer. They are weak and scared to have to go onto a computer and try to attack a person!

My best to you,
Dancer

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved