The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 116 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#142002 - 03/13/08 08:29 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Q_ball]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
So you still go watch your son play ball while he's in his 20s? I would do the same. I loved watching my kids play their sports. It was one of my favorite parts of their childhoods; sitting in the satnds with the other moms and dads. Some of our dearest friends we met while our kids played sports.

#142003 - 03/13/08 10:29 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
YEP, after working all day, drove 60 miles to watch my 29 & near 27 y/o, boys play basketball. I'm with you sports parents we laughed and cried, booed a few refs, got grumpy at a few coaches, cheered, held our breath........Maybe we don't see them as often anymore, but they are just like best friends again when you run into them. One of the other Mom's came too, she and I are still great friends, her son's the best man @ wedding. She had almost the same distance to drive as I did. LOL We felt 10 years younger sitting there in the bleachers.

#142004 - 03/13/08 11:11 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Q_ball]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Congrats Q_ball!

#142005 - 03/17/08 01:10 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Happy Monday morning girls.

Well it's book giveaway day and Steve is happy to report that there was no scary cat face mail this week so he was relaxed and in fact in a near coma when one lone paw reached out at the little pile of 3 names. (Too many high carb, coma inducing crunchies no doubt!)

And on the little piece of paper were the letters, JJ.
Hoorah for da Queen!

I have your address as well from the christmas card exchange so all you have to do is sit and bask in the glow of victory.
Congratulations!

I'll be back with the post for this week's give away in just a bit.

#142006 - 03/17/08 04:56 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Is it that time already? Oy! My life is speeding by!
Congrats JJ!

#142007 - 03/17/08 07:08 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

jj, you go girl!

#142008 - 03/17/08 10:57 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Oh HOT DIGGITY DOG! I won! Wuhooo! Thank you MsCOACH! THANK YOU! And I really wasn't gonna send Bubba and Earl to see Steve da Cat...I swear!

Wuhoo!

#142009 - 03/18/08 01:10 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I think you scared her.

#142010 - 03/18/08 02:54 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I know...sigh...I scare a lot of people...and small children...another sigh.

#142011 - 03/18/08 06:14 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Happy for you Ms. Queen and your book will go out shortly.
Now for this week's offer--Suzanne Somers, The Sexy Years.

Now, the author's name may not make you immediately think of great writing or even something with credibility but trust me, there is much in this book to make use of.

The tagline is "Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret To Fabulous Sex, Great Health and Vitality for Women and Men.
The book consists of interviews with doctors who specialize in aging and using Bio identical hormones--these are the safe ones--to alleviate and even reverse the symptoms of menopause and even slow the aging process.

There is plenty of humor, stories about women just like us, and some life coaching thrown in.

What this book is good at is explaining, from a doctors point of view, how and why these hormones can be safe and how they help.

If you are tired of being tired, not sleeping well, not feeling sexy, and suffering the myriad symptoms of midlife and menopause or perimenopause, this book could make a big difference in your life.

Bring on the PMs girls and good luck.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved