The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 154 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#140172 - 02/21/08 07:41 PM Re: Can we talk about sex?
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Ohhh Dotsie..YESSSS!!! I think that sometimes we women have to break the "ice" if life is too cool and routine. It´s not all up to our men! We want to be "equals", yet,we women, often put ourselves in the realm of the "victim" and play at some kind of inverted opression or discrimination..if you know what I mean?? But not to get too complicated here: It takes 2 to tango, they say. So maybe some times WE have to RISE UP to the situation..hmm We have lots of ways to get the balls rolling,too..don´t we???

My 18 yr old just came in and saw the title of this thread.. he told me about a vibrating gadget that you can attach to your Mp3 player..a vibrator..that vibrates to the rythm of the music that you are listening to. If you put up the volume, the vibrations become stronger. "You can take it on the bus, if you want" He got this info from a serious program on sex that we have here in the evenings called, "Ask Olle" (fråga Olle). Olle being a sex therapist. This program discusses many aspects of our sexual lives and is often very interesting..

#140173 - 02/21/08 07:46 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: humlan]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Now THAT'S technology, Humlan! Makes you proud to be an American. Or is it made in China?

dancer

"Question your privilege"

#140174 - 02/22/08 03:01 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: dancer9]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
What a bus ride... can you imagine?

#140175 - 02/22/08 06:19 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: Edelweiss]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Quote:

Hey Celtic! I appreciate you letting me know about the lubricant in London. If it's that good, I might just slide right over to visit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

verie good HL lol. YOU just better hope the mail box it comes in dosen't get busted and leak all over the post office, post van, post sack....i am stopping before i get to the post -man lol.

#140176 - 02/22/08 06:22 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: dancer9]
celtic_flame Offline

Quote:

Your right, Celtic, but I try, as an artist, to look at it as devotion. You are very correct, the lyrics say that "I'll be stalking you!" lol, it works!
I'll tell Sting!

dancer, good point, celtic!

ah! there were i been going wrong dancer, devosion and obsesion lol. ...i always meet the devoted!! ones in that case lmbo, lmao

well i did up untill my current partner

tell sting i like your new title to the song its a bit more honest, might do for a re-relise!
Sting dose TANT----raa, but thats a bit too spiritual to how this thread is going i still like the general direction of the gadjet on the bus......

......LOLA'S meeting me in SOHO in a week or so lol. are we going shopping LoL?????? eh lola?
OH OK okaaayyy onlie for hambugers and chocolat milkshake then lol.

#140177 - 02/22/08 06:33 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: humlan]
celtic_flame Offline

Quote:

My 18 yr old just came in and saw the title of this thread.. he told me about a vibrating gadget that you can attach to your Mp3 player..a vibrator..that vibrates to the rythm of the music that you are listening to. If you put up the volume, the vibrations become stronger.

i will have two of the things plz lol.

HUMLIN now howd ya think that would go with metalica, generallie? OR red hot chillie peppers? or am i imagining you said they were cool.

AND i was in a not good mood when i came in heer lol, now at lest i had a giggle.
thanks all.

#140179 - 02/22/08 07:29 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: ]
humlan Offline

Oh, I´m having a good laugh here..can´t wait to tell my son!!! He´ll love it! AND I´ll ask him where these gladgadgets are sold..can´t be asking him right now..he´s cuddled up in the sofa with a lady..that he kinda likes, he says..and he can see a continuance here..and I just met the girl this evening. But I totally blew it because the first thing I did when they came in the door was GROWL at my son because he skipped some classes AGAIN today. NOT COOL, I know..UFF!!!I´ll get back to you all when the coast is clear. Have to tiptoe gently right now.

Celtic, love..as to Metallica and the Red Hots..I wouldn´t recommend using that music while on a bus or any kind of public transport..or we might go into the famous scene from "Harry Meets Sally"..only for real.

HUGS!!!

#140180 - 02/22/08 07:33 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: dancer9]
humlan Offline

Dancer..my one and only favorite song??? Now that´s a tough one! It´s as you say..there is so much out there..BUT one song that comes to mind is Bryan Adams´ song.."Everything I do, I do for you"..it has kind of withstood the tooth of time and experience for me..

OK!!!! Now WHAT IS YOURS THEN???

#140181 - 02/22/08 08:19 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: humlan]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Quote:

......LOLA'S meeting me in SOHO in a week or so lol. are we going shopping LoL?????? eh lola?
OH OK okaaayyy onlie for hambugers and chocolat milkshake then lol.

OMG!!! I almost forgot there are other shops in Soho other than the burger joint! I must take you to another branch, Celt

#140182 - 02/22/08 08:45 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: humlan]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Ohhh,Humlan,
I have a favorite song but I'm vulnerable to it. It makes me cry whenever I hear it and has since I was a child!
I can tell you that it's by Cat Stevens.

Dancer

"Question your privilege"

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved