The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#136999 - 01/06/08 09:20 PM masked man @W-mart
QBall101 Offline

This is not a joke, but worth a laugh. A few days ago leaving Wally World, it was cold & windy. I was putting bags into my trunk, hair blowing in my face, when from the side, I noticed a man w/ a ski mask heading straight for me! I kept an eye on him, grabbed my purse from the Seat part of the cart and put it in my trunk opposite the direction of the masked man. Finished putting the bags in, grabbed my keys, slammed the trunk shut. Then got a firm grip on the front part of the cart - ready to shove the handle section of the cart into this masked man! Just as I was ready to shove the cart and make a move to get in my car.....the masked man sped up and says,,,,"""Here Maam, let me take that {reaching for the cart handle}, so you can get in out of this cold"". OOOPS! IT was a Cart Boy. Taking a deep rather Goofy breath, I Thanked him and got in my car, drove to the end of the parking lot to get out and get my purse. LOL Well, with everything going on anymore, it wasn't that off base to be somewhat alarmed, but I still felt about 3 shades of silly.
Qball

#137001 - 01/06/08 11:32 PM Re: masked man @W-mart [Re: ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Trust me on this one Qball, if ANYONE had approached me at night the Wally World parking lot sporting a mask, they would have been run over by my VW...OR kicked in the you-know-where's, or bitten, or scratched, or they would have run like the devil himself was after them because I would have been screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP! RAPE! HELP! HELP!" uh huh. Take that one to the bank. Girl, I would have taken no prisoners.

We've had three women abducted from the parking lots here in the North Alabama area, thrown in a trunk, taken out and raped, and then beaten up and left for dead. One died, the other two survived.

Come near me wearing a mask and you better have ZORRO tatooed across your shirt and have a whip.

Holy smoke! I would have called Wal-mart and said I soooo appreciate that young man being out in the cold and taking the carts in, but PLEASE tell him to loose the mask!

#137002 - 01/07/08 11:45 PM Re: masked man @W-mart [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
He was darn lucky it was you and not me, I might have shoved a gun in his masked face. Thats ridiculous, wearing a mask where women are alone. Oh and JJ,(& everyone.) I just read a police bulletin my detective friend showed me, that advised all the officers to tell their wives, daughters, any female friends to never yell rape, yell FIRE instead. It seems in some recent testing worldwide, when a women yells rape, people turn away of close their blinds but yell FIRE and everyone comes running for fear it will involve them. That was a shocker to me!!!

Edited by chatty lady (01/07/08 11:46 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved