The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 86 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#135391 - 01/31/08 02:52 AM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: Songbird]
Anonymous
Unregistered

he's stable, awaiting test results, mom is there and I know she's scared b/c when I saw her off she said to pick up my sister in Macon, GA, on the way if I'm called to do so

#135392 - 01/31/08 07:38 PM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
MustangGal, thanks for the update. I think I must have missed a post somewhere and couldn't find where you told why he was in another town or strange hospital. Were they vacationing? At any rate, know we are thinking of all of you. And whenever you can, let us know of his improvements!

#135393 - 02/01/08 01:21 AM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: jawjaw]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
JJ, MG did not say why. I assumed he was transported elsewhere to where he could get certain care. What do I know? Just popping in for an update, and saw your question. PL

#135394 - 02/01/08 01:38 AM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: Princess Lenora]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
MG, sorry you are going through this. All of you are in my prayers.

My mom had congestive heart failure and landed in the ER a couple times, but it was always able to be controlled, and she never had pneumonia with it. Sorry I'm not much help.

#135395 - 02/01/08 02:22 AM Re: urgent prayer request
Anonymous
Unregistered

he was in jacksonville/st. augustine area on business when the symptoms occured again.

update: still in ICU as unable to stablize blood pressure which is low. mom drove down to FL and staying w/ him as long as allowed and staying at a friend's condo.

we're all really worried. nights are the worst b/c won't have an update until the AM and have not heard from mom since mid-afternoon w/ the above update. she cannot take calls in ICU.

thank you for the prayers

#135396 - 02/01/08 02:29 AM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Ahhh...I see. Well, please know you are in our thoughts and all of your family as well.

JJ

#135397 - 02/01/08 08:16 PM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: jawjaw]
Dee Offline

Mustang...I'm so sorry for just now seeing this...so I sent over extra support/hug/love/prayer angels in hopes that they will surround you and your family and your step-father in this time of need. Bless your heart...I'll be praying every hour for you dear one.
HUGS ALL AROUND

#135398 - 02/03/08 03:32 AM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: Dee]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dee, thank you, i cannot tell you how thankful for your prayers. thank you

#135399 - 02/04/08 02:51 PM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: ]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear MustangGal: I'm still praying for your family, trusting that God loves him greatly and is in control.

Remember the Bible says that God's blessings are renewed each morning. Trust fully in his word and he will not forsake you! Clinging to his promises helps us through the darkest moments of life and may help you through each literal night when there is no knowledge of his condition.

One promise that helps me calm when in uncertain situations, is that God will not let us endure more than what we can handle. It helps me realize how well he knows me and cares for me and each of us.

May God strengthen each of you individually as you rest in his promises and love!
NABBW & NAWW

#135400 - 02/04/08 02:59 PM Re: urgent prayer request [Re: Songbird]
chickadee Offline

Mustand, I haven't posted, but I am praying.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved