The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#131113 - 11/08/07 11:21 PM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Anne, it's back streets and alleys for me. Chatty, I saw some of the trial today. I hope he goes to jail. I don't care why he goes.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#131114 - 11/09/07 12:17 AM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: Saundra]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
I couldn't put it better, Saundra! I know that sounds bad, but being in the industry, I'm sickened by the way he plays people and gets away with it! Many, many, in the public eye play this game but if you are a violent, and thouroghly bad person, you need to be in prison. He has no redeeming qualities according to anyone I know in the business. I know many who were dumbstruck when he walked on the murders.
He is a "bad man," and there is no other way to put it! Yes, he could run and that is a gift, no question, but it says nothing about his charactor!
dancer

Edited by dancer9 (11/09/07 12:20 AM)

"Question your privilege"

#131115 - 11/09/07 12:24 AM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: chatty lady]
dancer9 Offline

Wow, Chatty, it must be a circus! To cause a circus in Los Vegas is saying something. You say they are filling up the strip?
I hope a Vegas jury can do what a CA. jury cannot, and that's convict!
dancer

#131116 - 11/09/07 09:25 PM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: dancer9]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
His a// is grass, he is going down and thats the concensus of every sports book in town and they always play the winning odds...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#131117 - 11/10/07 01:14 AM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: chatty lady]
dancer9 Offline

That ROCKS, chatty! Hooray for Vegas. I always love that town!
dancer

#131118 - 11/10/07 04:26 AM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: dancer9]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
The feeling that many of us in SoCali have is -- they looked for the stupidest possible people to be on that jury. Embarrassing, really.

Poet and essayist

#131119 - 11/10/07 06:41 PM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: meredithbead]
dancer9 Offline

Interesting, Meredithbead! Was that the catch? I have been wondering since he walked out of that courtroom. I am no stranger to Southern Cal, but it seemed that something went terribly wrong in that jury!
dancer, looking for a light here!

#131120 - 11/14/07 08:25 PM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: dancer9]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
OJ's was neither the first nor the last jury trial which sought stupid jurors, but it was one of the most high-profile. Basically, the defense was looking for people who saw life in a knee-jerk racial way, and who were willing and capable of ignoring any hard evidence -- like DNA -- which didn't fit their emotional pre-disposition.

In this case, stupid AND racist.

And for the record, I have quite a few Afro-American friends -- who are neither stupid nor racist, because I don't care to associate with people like that -- who think the trial was a crock and dear OJ is guilty.

Poet and essayist

#131121 - 11/14/07 08:28 PM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: meredithbead]
dancer9 Offline

I understand, Meredith! I work with SO many black performers whom I love so I understand your statements are not racist. They would agree that he is acting like a hood. I know that when we watched the murder trail, my friends were not buying the "race card," that was pulled by Johnny Coctrane! (sp.)
Many of us who have black friends we love dearly, want to see O.J. put away. It has nothing to do with race! Scott Peterson was an Anglo man and we wanted his head too! An abuser is an abuser!
dancer, who is and looks, Italian.

#131122 - 11/15/07 03:29 AM Re: When did they change the rules of the road?? [Re: dancer9]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
People just drive crazy, everywhere... and they don't even care if there's MAJOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION! So scary to think my girls and their families are on the roads daily!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved