The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 176 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#128836 - 10/19/07 06:55 PM Re: Grieving...the loss of the marriage & family [Re: Countrygirl]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Lola, do you still have contact with him? I just want to reach out and hug all of you for the pain you've been through.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#128837 - 10/19/07 07:34 PM Re: Grieving...the loss of the marriage & family [Re: Dianne]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
No, Dianne. The children and I have not seen him since his ordination and we do not have any wish to distract him from his life now. But, the gentle soul that he is and kind-hearted as his superiors are, he was allowed to write to us to help "see" us through our "firsts" without him.

#128838 - 10/20/07 03:01 AM Re: Grieving...the loss of the marriage & family [Re: Lola]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hey all,

I've been terribly busy. I started a job with Office Depot as their outside sales rep and have been training.

I so feel like this job is a provision from God - that it takes me off my ex-husbands' roller-coaster (whose paycheck was garnished this week because he isn't pay the support he agreed to pay in the divorce).
This gives me a chance to build my business - and not worry about making bills.

The grieving is still cropping up......it's now been 10 months since the actual divorce went through and 19 months since I found out about my ex's lies.

For you praying ladies, feel free to pray for my kids and I - that people and circumstances won't distroy our already fragile relationship.

So, I am definitly more hopeful, but still coping with the pain as it springs up.

Thanks for asking dots!

hugs,

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#128839 - 10/20/07 07:41 AM Re: Grieving...the loss of the marriage & family [Re: Danita]
Countrygirl Offline

Loc: The wilds of Scotland, UK
Hi Danita, I'll definitely pray for you and your kids...well done on getting your job...hugs to you, xxx

#128840 - 10/20/07 11:01 AM Re: Grieving...the loss of the marriage & family [Re: Countrygirl]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
So happy to hear again from you, Danita. It's nice to get an update. I, too, will be praying for you and yours. One step at a time...sounds like things may be looking up for you!

#128841 - 10/22/07 05:35 PM Re: Grieving...the loss of the marriage & family [Re: ladyjane]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Hey girl, great to hear from you. Office Depot doesn't know how lucky they are.

#128842 - 10/23/07 12:45 AM Re: Munch A Bunch!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Wahoo, the depot is crawling with gorgeous men in those tight jeans and tee shirts. Keep your eyes open my dear. My friend Sandie works in a depot out here and has met a dozen really cool guys...Its a regular male meat market...
Bon A'Petite...

Edited by chatty lady (10/23/07 12:46 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#128843 - 11/09/07 10:57 PM grieving or celebrating? [Re: chatty lady]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Well my friends,

Today is a "hysterical" day (I mean historical). LOL.

Today would have been my 22nd anniversary had I chosen to stay with a cheating, lying man.

As much as I have grieved the "unraveling" of my family in the last few months...today is going exceptionally well. In fact, me and my guy (boyfriend) are going to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate me "un-anniversary". Wooo hooo, there IS life after divorce.

Danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#128844 - 11/10/07 04:35 AM Re: grieving or celebrating? [Re: Danita]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Hey Danita, happy UN-anniversary! You're doing great!

Poet and essayist

#128845 - 11/10/07 01:41 PM Re: grieving or celebrating? [Re: meredithbead]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Great, Danita...congrats! Yes, there IS life after divorce. Your heart can be peacefully because it's not being continually torn apart by anyone. Hope you had a great evening and today can be the first day of your new future once again!

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved