The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#128713 - 10/05/07 12:44 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE
Kelly L. Adams Stone Offline

Loc: Florida
Pam, I'm so glad you are feeling better. Good luck with your new book.

Kelly

#128714 - 10/05/07 03:24 PM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
It will be the second book in the mystery series featuring Bailey Ferrol, P.I. Dotsie. I SHOULD have had this one out right after the first one but as you know, I was somewhat "distracted" (!!) so I'm picking up now and hoping I haven't lost Bailey fans with the delay. Not sure what this one will be titled yet but will keep everyone posted.

#128715 - 10/05/07 03:59 PM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Pam Kimmell]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Like you could lose fans? Puleaseeee....to know you is to love you...same goes for Bailey.

#128716 - 10/05/07 08:29 PM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: jawjaw]
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
BIG HUGS FOR THE QUEEN! Well, as anyone who's written a series knows, the public has plenty of other books to choose from....I already know that people liked the first book and the characters, etc. but keeping interest in those characters is important and a second book followed by a third, etc. would have been the best way to do that. My circumstances didn't allow for that - BUT - I am promising that will change. I'll never be as prolific as Robert Parker and others with more than one novel a year in a series.....but I should be able to commit to one a year. SO - that being said - if anyone here hasn't read the first one - you have plenty of time to do that before the second one comes your way. Those of you who were kind enough to read the first one and waited - THANKS! You won't be disappointed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved