The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 178 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#128512 - 10/01/07 02:15 AM ALL THINGS ROYAL
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
The SEPT-OCT issue of ALL THINGS ROYAL (known in some circles as All Things Whenever ... teehee...ahem) came out today. Never let it be said that I'm slow...nu uh.

Just wanted to brag on a couple of our boomer babes in here. Our own Chatty and Vicki Taylor were two of the winners of the contest I offered. To see where they placed and what they won, click HERE!

There's another contest coming soon and you can sign up for the newsletter on the home page at www.queenjawjaw.com

You must be a subscriber to enter the contest. You must also take a pledge to never leave me, or think anyone else on God's green earth is funnier than me, or even laugh at office jokes. Ever, ever, again. Okay, I made up that last part...but you DO have to be a subscriber. The rest is entirely up to you.

#128513 - 10/01/07 06:00 PM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Yes Mam. Already a subscriber!

Congrat Vicki and chatty.

#128514 - 10/01/07 07:37 PM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I LOVE JJ,s newsletter. It is always fun to read and full of happy things. I am thrilled to be one of the winners of the latest contest, especially with all the entries that she received...Ye-Haw!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#128515 - 10/01/07 09:56 PM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: chatty lady]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hey, thanks. It was an awesome contest and I'm thrilled to be a winner. And, I took a solemn oath to only laugh at JJ's jokes.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#128516 - 10/01/07 11:29 PM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I just read the new issue of All Things Royal. I read them all, I am a subscriber, and I laugh only at the Queen (did that come out right?). Congrats to Chatty and Vicki!

I want to say that I feel that same way as JJ about marketing the holidays. They market for the parents (and grandparents) to spend more money more often. Queenie, I'm so glad you brought that issue up because it's been an issue of mine for at least ten years. See, I'm not alone.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#128517 - 10/02/07 12:49 AM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: Saundra]
Jane_Carroll Offline

You have a newsletter? What...let me out of the moat! I was only joking...I read every word! And as usual...it was wonderful!

#128518 - 10/02/07 10:59 AM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Very funny captions Chatty and Vicki! Wow, getting right up there in JJ's newsletter...!

#128519 - 10/02/07 01:59 PM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: Edelweiss]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Thanks gals for the kudos...Jane, you WILL be pulling moat dooty this month. Girl, you just never learn, do ya? Wait, come to think of it...if you get me that cookie recipe that you keep promising to get, I'll put someone else on dooty.

Deal?

#128520 - 10/03/07 02:38 AM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: jawjaw]
Jane_Carroll Offline

I'm trying...but you've gotta let me out of the moat while I do! Rent's due...I'll try again!

#128521 - 10/04/07 02:41 PM Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL [Re: Jane_Carroll]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Jane thanks for the recipe. Those are absolutely one of the best homemade cookies I've ever tasted.

Now that was one of the reasons I brought this back up. The other one was to say that Trixie has new guest on her homepage. Toby Jones and Sammy Kimmell...their cousins. A dog and a cat. Sammy is our very own Pam Kimmell's child. He's one of those fe--ah, fer....ah, a cat with more toes than he's suppose to have. k?

Anyway, you can see what advice they got from Dr. Doglittle, da Trixster, by going here and looking on the left-hand side of the page: http://queenjawjaw.com/trixie.html

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved