Listen through your computer to Organizing Consultant and owner of Simplified Spaces, Janet Nusbaum on:

Saturday, September 22 at 6:27pm EST, 3:27pm PST, on Jacqueline Marcell’s radio program “Coping with Caregiving” heard free worldwide on http://www.wsRadio.com/CopingwithCaregiving.

Janet will be discussing the topic of “Moving to a Simpler Life … where do I begin?” She will be offering listeners her helpful FREE report “Shelf Life to 75 Common Household Products” to help downsizers make decisions about what to keep and what to toss? Report can be found by visiting www.SimplifiedSpaces.net and requesting the report.

If you miss the live broadcast, you can listen-on-demand to the archive from the above link or you can access the link on Janet’s website www.SimplifiedSpaces.net. Listen via Windows Media Player/Real Player, free downloads at “How to Listen”. Jacqueline Marcell is the author of Elder Rage or Take my father, Please.”

Hope you'll be able to listen in. If not, I'll post the link to the broadcast here next week.

Thanks for your support!

Janet
The Organizing Genie
www.SimplifiedSpaces.net
www.myspace.com/SimplifiedSpaces