The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 210 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1281 - 06/16/05 02:53 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
Your welcome Tvc15.

I'm glad I could help! God Bless and may your days always be filled with light, waking with a smile and joy ever present.

With care
Leigha

#1282 - 06/17/05 04:12 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
Leigha,

I hope you re not offended by my question....How old are you?

When I read your post I kept asking that question and I can not tell you why. But I thought it was so compelling, I would ask.

Lynn

#1283 - 06/17/05 05:26 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
Dannye Offline

Loc: Prophetstown, IL
Leigha,

Our audio book deals with these issues that you have been expressing in various posts. It explains the creative process through which we function and the immutable laws that govern that system. Then it explains the mental/spiritual tools that we have available to us to enhance our use of that process. Finally, it deals with the pitfalls that occur that support resistance to change and strategies that we can use to overcome them.

We also discuss the three forces necessary for creation - active, passive, and conciliatory forces or what are sometimes called the First, Second, and Third Forces. Second force is the resistance that we encounter. It is a natural occurence - "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." The problem arises when we allow the resistance to overshadow the First force or our desire. When that happens, the resulting manifestation does not so much resemble our original desire. However, it is always a product of how we deal with the resistance and with our desire. Learning to better understand the Creative Process which we use whether we are aware of it or not helps us to better clarify what we want our experiences to be.

In essence, it helps us to dis-identify from our negative emotions and see them for what they are. We explain sub-personalities and their impact on our experiences.

Thought you might be interested since it mirrors much of the philosophy I have seen you express.

Namaste, Dannye

#1284 - 06/17/05 07:29 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
leigha Offline

Dear Lynn

I sent you a private message ...smile...smile...if any other ladies wish to know my age just send me a private message and I'll gladly answer!

Isn't spontaneity fun! What a wonderful question...wisdom has no age and yet the numbers define us... or do they? I smile...age, what fun she is to play with, the inner light dancing and knowing a secret...the truth of light, ageless, beyond man's reason!

With love
Leigha

#1285 - 06/17/05 07:49 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
leigha Offline

Dear Dannye

Thank you for your lovely message...the forces you speak of that we must all learn to deal with or at least understand are not immutable, for there are many energies. Immutable forces pertain to the views of cause and effect as opposed to being the effect of our cause. However, I do understand that your information is to heal, to help people understand how to deal with those forces and it is wonderful!

Immutable laws are just the beginning, for beyond those forces lives a power that is balance within itself and does not live in those vibrations. To move beyond immutable laws only requires perception.

And in this other place, beyond those immutable forces lives a Oneness that just is...where one never has to face the THREE FORCES, for once understood, one no longer plays in that vibration. One just becomes the One.

It is about becoming the ONE, no separation from the heart of Creation which is what I lived in SUNBLOOD...the movement toward the ONE.

Your wonderful words are very helpful for those who seek to understand, for they do define a great part of Creation and I thank you!

I'll have a look at your site Dannye for beauty always lives.

With Love
Leigha
Namaste

#1286 - 06/17/05 08:15 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
leigha Offline

Dear Dannye

You have a lovely site Dannye! Beauty always lives and brings forth more beauty, more wisdom and more understanding.

With love
Leigha

#1287 - 06/17/05 08:23 PM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
Dannye Offline

Leigha,

I am sorry that you are unable to understand my words. The laws or forces of which I speak do NOT emanate from the human experience or vibrations. They are part of the Divine Order that is integral to the ONE. They just are. They are not affected by our use of them. We are affected by the use we make of them. All of these forces are simply being used by each of us in varying degrees of understanding in order for us to move toward the ONE.

In order to do that, we have to recognize that we are Creative Beings, for that is the nature of the ONE. BECOMING THE ONE is a journey, and whether we like it or not, we have to take the steps involved with that journey. We can talk in absolutist terms about the end of the journey, but it will not help us make the steps that will get us there.

Most of us do not have the consciousness to leap from our limited perspectives that are inherent to the human experience to an absolute full awareness (and by that I mean, a demonstrating awareness - a Jesus awareness) of our Oneness.

There is a good reason for this. The process that we go through on this journey to expressing fully adds to the Universe through our creative efforts. The value of our journey mirrors the process God created for the caterpillar to go through to emerge as a butterfly. Without that process - in other words, if you cut open the cocoon and the butterfly never has to go through the process of awakening itself to the new experience of not being grounded, so to speak - it dies.

Knowing the destination is not the same as understanding how to get there from here. To get there, a person has to learn to consciously demonstrate their creative nature, and that means making the journey (becoming) and understanding the immutable laws that are part of the Divine Order that is inherent to the ONE.

Just so that you do not misunderstand, the basic concepts that I have discussed are not original with us. They are the basis for many schools of thought, including Unity and UCRS, not to mention philosophers, such as Ouspensky, Teilhard, Emerson, and many others. We are merely sharing our personal experiences on our journey with these concepts.

Blessings,
Dannye

#1288 - 06/17/05 08:28 PM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
Dannye Offline

Thanks for your kind words about our web site. My nephew's company designed the site, although I wrote the content, and we received a Golden Web Award for design and content. We were both thrilled! [Smile]

Namaste,
Dannye

#1289 - 06/17/05 08:42 PM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I've started noticing how all of us are brought together for a reason. Our religious beliefs may vary but knowing that we can each express our inner beliefs on this forum is wonderful. I learn from all of you and I feel very blessed by your words.

#1290 - 06/18/05 04:52 AM Re: ignoring God's whispers?
wordcharmer Offline

Loc: Ohio
I have been listening to God's whispers for many years now. Over 6 years ago, I started writing articles on the topic of child abuse. I knew that it is what I was suppose to be doing, when I started getting letters from other survivors, telling me that my words helped them in their healing. What I found was, that by helping them, I was actually helping myself heal, but I get the greatest pleasure from meeting others who just need someone to talk to to let them know they are not alone.

Also, I find that when I listen to God's whispers more, I write better poetry.

[ June 17, 2005, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: wordcharmer ]

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved