The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#125931 - 08/19/07 11:49 PM Re: Anyone Belly Dance? [Re: Dee]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
I'm with Chatty...me and Santa Claus and a bowl full of jelly!

#125932 - 08/25/07 01:32 AM Re: Anyone Belly Dance? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Whirlwind Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I took belly dancing lessons about two years ago. Wasn't very good at it, it was hard! More like an exercise class than a dance class. My friend and I wanted to wear the outfits, but ended up dreading the classes. LOL. I would like to give it another try though.

Dotsie, I've seen advertisements for those pole dancing classes. I think that would be a hoot, too bad we don't live in the same area. "One" time I went to a strip club that had both men and women (it was a bachelorette party). There was a girl/woman doing a pole dance. I've gotta admit I was mesmerized (she was a tiny little thing, probably 18 years old, but she HAD to have taken ballet too). She was so graceful, it was actually a beautiful thing (and she did have on a tiny little outfit). Just remember that memory was influenced by more than a little tequila (we had a limo delivering us back to our respective homes, so we weren't driving). What a night. LOL.

Whirlwind

#125933 - 08/25/07 06:48 PM Re: Anyone Belly Dance? [Re: Dee]
Mountain Ash Offline

My friend Barbara who sadly died three years ago spoke loudly due to partial deafness.She gave me many laughs but the best was when we were going to a line dancing class.She told her family we were going to a POLE dancing class.In Sleepy Hollow in rural Scotland???
She also stood in line at MacDonalds during the Mad Cow Disease scare here and said she would have ice cream due to the CJD scare...Several people left the queue.I miss her and could write a book about her..
Mountain ash

#125934 - 08/26/07 07:21 AM Re: Anyone Belly Dance? [Re: Mountain Ash]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Mountain, I am chuckling. Barbara sounds like she was a lover of life. I was a line dance instructor at one time. Made a living at it. Belly dancing....I don't know. Maybe I should start a class?

#125935 - 08/26/07 09:33 AM Re: Anyone Belly Dance? [Re: chickadee]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Line dancing. Now, THAT I would love to do. I don't need to have a partner to do it and group dance is something I enjoy. Chick, have you got a video instruction to dance with "Achey Breaky Heart"? I know I must sound late but I would love to do this with the grandkids.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved