The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#123979 - 11/28/07 05:42 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: Dianne]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
If you find it, Dianne, let me know. It's so rich and creamy and it STAYS on. I hope they make the same kind...
I've not used it in awhile.

Good luck!
dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#123980 - 11/28/07 09:24 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: dancer9]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I think I'll check Sephora for it.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#123981 - 11/29/07 02:55 AM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: Dianne]
dancer9 Offline

Dianne, We do indeed, shop at the same places! You'll have to trade tips with me when you find a new product you like!
How fun is that?
dancer9

#123982 - 11/30/07 03:38 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: dancer9]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I'm a skin product freak! Be glad to share. Fun-fun-fun!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#123983 - 12/01/07 01:57 AM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: Dianne]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
As always, I agree with whatever Ms. M says. My work attire is corporate kakhi or navy pants or skirts and white or blue shirts. They give us the shirts with the corporate logo on them.

The summer shirts were great, but the winter shirts look like men's shirts. I hate kakhi and navy blue so I don't feel good when I go to work, which reflects on my production. We could wear whatever pants we wanted to until this summer and I felt great and produced my a-- off. It's downhill now.

When I feel good in my clothing it refelcts in my attitude.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#123985 - 12/02/07 01:16 AM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: Dianne]
dancer9 Offline

Hey Dianne! I'm still stuck on Bare Minerals for my face! I've tried it all, from Chanel and Dior down to the least expensive but BM does what it needs to for me. I hardly need a foundation, my skin is clear and hard to match anyway. It's great to have a powder that will keep me matte, give me sun protection and some color as well! I never thought I'd be someone who liked it but I do. The minerals are so good for skin too!

There are new products now for foundation that actually pull your skin to make it tighter! Imagine, rubber cement for the face?! I'd rather age with grace, thank you!

Do you use a foundation? I only use one if I am going out, but not to a grocery or drug store!
dancer

#123986 - 12/02/07 02:49 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: dancer9]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Dancer,
My niece gave me three things from Bare Minerals. I LOVE THEM! Its two different foundations and one veil. I have always wanted to try them. Its like having nothing on your face. You don't get that "heavy" feeling that other foundations give you. Do you put anything underneath the foundation you apply? I haven't.

Also, do you like the OPI nail polishes?

#123987 - 12/02/07 09:11 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
dancer, I use Arbonne skin care products and just love them. I haven't tied anything form Bare Minerals. Do they have thier own store, or do you buy their products in a department store? I wouldn't mind trying their makeup.

#123988 - 12/02/07 09:13 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
The topic right now says Capes dso I thought I'd comment that I"ve never worn one. I just ernt to lunch with a few friends and one of the gals was wearing a cape. It looked great. I've never worn them because I can't imagine they are warm. Are they?

#123989 - 12/02/07 09:23 PM Re: Capes...? Re: boomer fashion tips
dancer9 Offline

Dotsie,
A cape can be VERY warm, especially those made of wool. The problem I have with them is that they are shapeless so you look sort of like you have a small tent over you. It's great to hide all sorts of things under though so everyone should have one in their wardrobe! Oh, and you will need gloves with a cape, no pockets most of the time.
dancer9

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved