The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#120230 - 06/08/07 10:26 AM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I received the book as a gift from my friend that lost the 100 pounds. I read and reread it, its a short book, I do recommend it because it has worked for me and you all know I am always trying to lose weight. Hate restrictive diets though, (love food) so do well for awhile, then not!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I felt as though I was being tested or doubted or something, when all I was trying to do was pass on information about something that was working for me. Its not my book, I am not gaining anything by passing on the news.

Anyway, try it or not, its up to you.
But when we all get together one day, and I am drop dead gorgeous, boy will you be pis--d!!! He, he...

I lost 18 pounds the first month. and have continued to lose about 10 a month.

I haven't peeked under her clothing, lol, but she looks fine to me so far. Of course she is still losing too. She does ride a bike around and does some swimming anyway BUT it isn't a necessity as the foods you eat will literally burn the fat off. Hope this answers your questions. I am buying a book for my brother.

Edited by chatty lady (06/08/07 10:36 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#120231 - 06/08/07 01:02 PM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: chatty lady]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thanks for clearing it up...I was just looking for more information about him...I never buy a book without reading the cover...so glad it's working for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#120232 - 06/08/07 02:16 PM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Chatty, that is fantastic and you crack me up about "not peeking under her clothes." How funny, gal. I bet the exercise she gets from swimming (that is excellent workout!) and the bike has taken care of any excess skin. How wonderful for her. AND FOR YOU!

Thanks for the additional info.

Have any of you heard about this new "pill" thing called Alli? Supposedly.........notice I am wary, this is THE one. You know? The one you take and it does the trick.

Personally, I think cutting back, watching carbs and not eating anything WHITE, exercising, etc...is the only way to lose it and keep it off. I know...boring. Sorry. JJ

#120233 - 06/11/07 12:58 PM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: jawjaw]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
I'm glad it worked or you, Chatty. If we know that excercise, eating balanced, healthy meals, etc. is the best way to lose weight, why is it that some of us have such a difficult time loosing those unwanted extra lbs.?
NABBW & NAWW

#120234 - 06/11/07 02:58 PM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: Songbird]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Well, for me Songbird, it is consistency. I do it for a while (what I need to do, eat right, exercise, etc.) and then poop out. Along comes some chocolate or a well-meaning friend with a dessert to die for, and I'm toast.

What I need is someone to make me accountable. And the diet buddy thing here works a little, but not entirely for me. I lie. But I'm good at it. What?

So what I need is someone who would SEE me and say, "step awayyyy from that piece of cake, pie, _____(you fill in the blank) and physically make me do right.

Why yes, I'm an adult...why do you ask? mahahahah....

#120235 - 06/13/07 10:02 AM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Songbird, I truly believe we all know the means to lose weight and yet as JJ says, we do well for awhile then wimp out. I have been lucky with this last plan, maybe because Paul Rehmar takes the stress out of the process and makes it seem easier. Don't care because it has worked for me so far. I don't really feel like I am on a diet. And exercise, whats that??? Plus seeing my girlfriend looking so good after so many years of being a fatty, doesn't hurt either...

Edited by chatty lady (06/13/07 10:04 AM)

#120236 - 06/15/07 06:55 AM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: chatty lady]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Geeze, Chatty, I was on my way into work today and got a call on my cell phone from Paul Rehmar. He was trying to reach me regarding my order for two books, one for me and one for my oldest daughter. He said the book was short and sweet but chock full of 10 steps to losing weight.

I'm all for that. I can sort of "get into" my body and listen to it and analyze it and what I find is a garbage dump. My body is struggling to free itself of toxins, excessive carbs, lack of movement and challenge and excessive stress.

My whole body is constipated right now for lack of a better way of putting it. Spiritually I'm on hold, physically, I'm paused, my diet consists of toxins and carbs for lack of money, and stress is creating loads of cortisol which is the enemy of weight loss.

I need something to stimulate me to go forward and yearn for a healthier body. I'm hoping the KISS philosophy of this guy will help me to go forward and that its not just a get rich quick scheme by some snake oil peddling, yammer mouthing motivational speaker.

#120237 - 06/16/07 09:41 AM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: NewLeaf]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Paul is quite the talker, but he is so sure his plan will work he is trying to get it out to everyone. Its a short 66 pages, easy to read (a editors nightmare.) Thank God I did not edit it we would have bumped heads a lot. He has his own idea of how he wants it to look. Never the less, it has worked well for me, and I am still losing. I hope it works as well for you too. I sent one to my brother but he hasn't said anything yet, not sure he even read it. Men!!!

#120238 - 06/16/07 03:08 PM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: chatty lady]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Well, I for one thank you for the advice. I'm willing to give it my best shot. Its like I told him, I work with about 300 women and men. If it works for me, I'll share the good news.

I did some research on Alli. Its basically the fat grabbing stuff that leaves oily residue in your bvd's and sends you racing to the closest bathroom after a slice of bacon...

I think it has Orlistat in it but at a much lower dose than prescription.

I don't like the visual of me in hip hugger jeans, tummy exposed and my Depends sticking out....eeeeowwwww! Boy, now that's a sexy image..lol

At least I'd get my exercise sprinting to the nearest bathroom after every meal.

#120239 - 06/21/07 09:07 PM Re: Lose Weight....FAST!! [Re: NewLeaf]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

For anyone wanting more info besides what I have shared with you of my own success, check out:

www.lighteningupnow.com

They just got the website finished. Hope this will answer some of your questions.
Oh remember I said I bought the book for my brother Vincent? Well he started it on June 17th. and has lost 3 pounds. He is thrlled and can't wait to lose even more.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved