The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 207 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Topic Options
#120100 - 09/13/07 02:43 PM Re: Age Limits [Re: Dianne]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Well, unless she's up for artificial insemination like that mother who agreed to carry her daughter's baby for she and her husband...anybody read about that??

#120102 - 09/15/07 12:37 PM Re: Age Limits [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading this thread. Even though I've been married for 28 years, it's interesting to hear how "the other half" lives, as in married vs. single.

#120103 - 09/16/07 01:50 AM Re: Age Limits
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Anne take it from one burned badly by NOT doing a credit check...yikes!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#120104 - 09/25/07 10:41 PM Re: Age Limits
NewLeaf Offline

I have a question. One of my friends is dating this guy who is a few years younger than her. They've only gone out together a few times but the other night it seems he came to her home to her delight. She had everything nice including a movie to watch. He came to her house around 10pm and wanted to go to a bar. While at the bar the guy who had been so attentive and hugging her and kissing her said. I want to choke you. Just like that. She thought it was a weird joke. They got back to her house and he proceeded to strangle her, to hit her in the face but not hard, he threw her on the bed and yanked her up by her hair and when she got away and went to the bathroom, he came in and peed on her.
What the heck kind of guy is that anyway? I did some research for her and couldn't find much about violence while having sex but I think some people are actually turned on by slapping, hair pulling, shoving, biting, and in this instance nearly killed her by asphixiation. She said she almost lost consciousness.

The really weird part of it is that he came and laid his head on her lap and hugged her and kissed her as he was leaving and says to her, "that was wonderful." I'll call you. The next day he called her just to chat.

I told her she should have called the police and reported him and gotten a restraining order against him. What a loser freak!

#120105 - 09/25/07 11:04 PM Re: Age Limits [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

Oops. The question is, "where can I find information about this strange behavior?" The guy seems to genuinely like her and is very attracted to her.
He's the kind of guy who loves children and pets and plants and helps his family members move and is always helping someone out. He is friendly and all that. So why would this person give my friend bruises and make her cry?

#120106 - 09/26/07 01:49 AM Re: Age Limits [Re: NewLeaf]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Everything you described Newleaf are things done in public, with people watching. He is apparently a sneak hiding his bad bahavior behind closed doors. I would drop his a// and now!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#120107 - 09/26/07 02:10 AM Re: Age Limits [Re: chatty lady]
NewLeaf Offline

But, Chatty, WHAT type of behavior is this from a scientific standpoint? What would create such a person? What life situation or circumstances would predispose someone like that to be into whatever it is he's into?

#120108 - 09/26/07 05:50 AM Re: Age Limits [Re: NewLeaf]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
It's not worth analyzing the creep, NewLeaf. That guy is dangerous and wierd for your friend.

#120109 - 09/26/07 03:55 PM Re: Age Limits [Re: orchid]
NewLeaf Offline

Orchid, I'm sure you're right, but don't you ever wonder what makes people tick? I have an insatiable curiosity about the mind and motives and feelings of others. Have any of you heard about the guy who is sueing his doctor because after his heart transplant with an artificial heart, he can't feel love? Says he can't feel love, can't give or receive love and his daughter and grandchildren and wife are missing out?

#120110 - 09/26/07 03:59 PM Re: Age Limits [Re: orchid]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Did she call the police. I can't believe she sat down with him in her home after he did that. And then he acted lovey dovey. So after he did all of this, she didn't put him out and call the police? Sorry, but that's crazy. I don't get it. Am I missing something?

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved