The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1170 - 07/24/05 09:48 PM Re: End Times
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
Thank you Chatty Lady

Have a lovely day!

With love
Leigha

#1171 - 07/24/05 09:51 PM Re: End Times
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
Great point DJ, the past was always measured through physicality because that was what dominated life in those days...the understanding of energy and quantum physics, the 'scientific understanding of spirituality and energy' was relatively unheard of except for the Essenes who had a backgroung in seeing with 'spiritual eyes'.

Have a lovely day DJ!

With love
Leigha

#1172 - 07/24/05 10:13 PM Re: End Times
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
We're all in end times...eventually, our time will end.

I don't know if the Earth is in end times or not but I do try to live like today could be my last day...because one day I'm going to be right.

#1173 - 07/25/05 02:52 AM Re: End Times
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Last days and end times were used in my childhood to scare me. My religion was fear based and although they said it was out of love, I didn't feel love. I was just scared of going to hell or being left behind during the rapture. I no longer feel this way. Even the people on earth during Christ's days felt it was the end times and wished for them to come.

#1174 - 07/25/05 03:55 AM Re: End Times
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
quote:
Originally posted by smilinize:
Instead I believe in an eternity that never begins and never ends and is going on now and has always been and always will be. I try to live every moment as a part of that eternity...But that's just me.

That's me too. I too grew up living with the confusing mixture of joy, excitement, promise, threats and fear of the "End Times". But the deeper I climbed into God's love, the more difficult it became to see anything beyond His unconditional Love, steadfast (new every morning) Mercy and no-strings-attached (free) Grace.

I like the way you put it Smile. I too think we are already active and creative co-participants in eternity and are each still here on earth to carry out our own unique and necessary purpose within this particular chunk of time. I don't know what my own specific purpose is right now, but I have to suspect that it has something to do with loving and supporting others while they carry out their purpose. I know with certainty that it isn't about scaring people (how many times in the Bible has God said "Be not afraid")or beating them over the head with their own Father's Love Letter (aka the Bible).

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved