The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 157 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#115669 - 05/01/07 03:28 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: chickadee]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Have you ever been sitting at a traffic light and played with the end of your chin only to find a very, very long hair? Then, since there's nothing else to do at a red light try to pull it out only to find your fingers keep slipping off. making the hair curl up tightly? Then the harder you jerk the more curled up the hair becomes until you're jerking at the little sucker so hard the car is shaking? THEN you realize what you must look like sitting at the red light jerking your hand back and forth or left and right as you desperately try to yank out the pesky hair from your chin and wonder why everyone is laughing in the car next to you? I've now put tweezers in my car.

#115670 - 05/01/07 05:02 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
LOL Chick...love you little smileys…and your comments.

Dee, that's where the term; 'hairpin turn' comes from.
Just not sure if it means the people in the other cars are turning to look,
or you're so busy ranking it out, that you do the two wheeler thing.

#115671 - 05/02/07 07:39 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Edelweiss]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
LOL Hannelore.

#115672 - 05/04/07 02:08 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Dee]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Oh lord, y'all crack me up.

Well we have to laugh. It's better than crying.

Laurel

#115673 - 05/04/07 01:15 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Laurel]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dee, what a riot. I think having tweezers in the car is probably a good idea. I'm sure the sunlight has a lot to do with all we can see when we use those car mirrors.

So, did you get the sucker?

#115674 - 05/28/08 02:50 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!!
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dianne says she goes once a month to get waxed. I wonder if that means she gets her whole face waxed. Yesterday I waxed my entire face, chin, neck. It's not hard, and it is effective. Until next month, when all the fine gray fuzz and the coarse dark single shoots erupt again...and again. Of course, the hair that used to be on my legs has diminished. And gone to my face. Oh, and then what do we do when our eyebrows are turning grey and we pluck the gray ones but if I keep plucking the grey ones I won't have any eyebrows left? Girlfriends, I am not liking this at all. I want my youth back!

Edited by Princess Lenora (05/28/08 02:51 AM)

#115675 - 05/28/08 03:11 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
From time to time I practically have to MOW my chin hairs, not just pluck them, whats with that? Is there some special growing season I am unaware of...? Me too Princess, me too!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#115676 - 05/28/08 06:08 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I think they grow more in the summer heat. It comes from all the watermelon juices dribbling down the chin.

#115677 - 05/28/08 01:50 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Edelweiss]
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
This is too funny! I keep tweezers by my chair because I get those stupid little ones that stick straight up! They may be gray but they are sharp and coarse! I hate it when I go to my MIL and forget my tweezers! Plus I have a birthmark on the side of my face that little black hairs sprout from and they do it overnight! lol....age, isn't it a wonderful thing?
www.christianstoryteller.com

#115678 - 06/02/08 10:32 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Sherri]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I have a triple magnifying mirror that I got at thelocal Linens and Things. It has a little light too. It's perfect for finding these little buggers.

Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved