The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 82 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#112736 - 04/02/07 11:13 AM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yuhoooooooooooooooo! Honey, I'm homeeeeeee. I don't know what I enjoyed the most. The food, the wonderful company (DJ, your visit gave me such a boost! Ladies, DJ is a pure delight. I hope you get the honor of meeting her!) or just handing out with Dots and Mr. Dots. I told them I don't know why they have vehicles cause they walk everywhere they go. No, make that hike. Good grief...no wonder they are so "fit."

I have to say I was treated like a Queen. They wouldn't let me lift a finger (not that I tried that hard) and I've never been fed so well...holy smokes. When I got home I wanted to call them and find out if they could get me a pizza delivered. I'm spoiled rotten. They made me a part of their family. I was given food, drink, and love. What more could one ask for? I swear I didn't even mind that the house didn't contain any Oreos. I mean it.

I only had one bad experience. That was when I arrived in Huntsville but my luggage didn't. Somewhere out there is a man/woman wearing new clothes, looking at pictures of my family, and enjoying the gifts I purchased for the grandkids. Seems 10 other families didn't get their luggage either. That made me feel a little better. At least it wasn't just me.

#112737 - 04/02/07 11:23 AM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: jawjaw]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
ahhh so it wasent an fbi conspiricy for your new dress?

good to have you back jj and i sure your stay was as delightfull as it sounded...oreos or not...

sure we even have them heer.....they come in packs of 3 and they reallie expensive, hows a girl to have a bikkie habit when they cost so much....bet they are cheeper in the states.. lol

#112739 - 04/02/07 02:02 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: ]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Sounds like fun! Where's the pictures?

#112740 - 04/02/07 02:48 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: TVC15]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

in my luggage, wherever that is...

#112741 - 04/02/07 03:08 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh no, I forgot your camera was in your luggage. I'm hoping it arives today.

DJ, thanks for jumping in and also thanks for coming by Saturday morning to meet the queen. Wan't it just too much fun?

We went to see Ross at work. I forgot to take her to the Cross Street Market, darn it. We had lunch with Ross at Reggie's, then we drove around the harbor. We chose not to shop there becasue they have all the same chains everyone has at home. We left there and went to Hamden where the majority of shop owners are women! The weather was beautiful, the women shop owners had a ball with the southern humorist and her accent, and her presence was the best!

#112742 - 04/02/07 04:33 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet!
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I'm glad you had a good visit, but JJ, you should have come here. I have Oreo's in my pantry.

I've been to the Inner Harbor, it is beautiful!

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#112743 - 04/02/07 05:52 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: Bluebird]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
How exciting. I'm so glad you gals met up and had such a good time. Thanks for sharing with us.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#112744 - 04/02/07 06:03 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

MY LUGGAGE HAS ARRIVED!

#112745 - 04/02/07 06:10 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: jawjaw]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Now why does'nt that surprise me, JJ?

#112746 - 04/02/07 06:57 PM Re: Georgia and Dotsie meet! [Re: Lola]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
It sounds like a fun, grand time was had by all. Thank goodness your luggage arrived, JJ. Can't wait to see pictures!
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved