The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#11167 - 11/20/05 01:53 AM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Please don't let this site be overwhelming... we all had to start somewhere. Just keep feeling your way around. Before you know it, you'll be a pro... and just for the record, there are NO proof-readers in here, no spelling coaches, or anything else along those lines. If so, I would have been banned a long time ago!

So, feel free to post away and join in the conversations.

JJ

#11168 - 11/20/05 05:11 AM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
KKathy Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
Hey JJ. Thanks again.
By the way, how are things in Alabama. Are you far away from the damaging hurricanes a couple of weeks ago?

#11169 - 11/20/05 06:53 AM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Thank you for asking Kathy... we are all fat and sassy down here. Things have calmed down. Our poor neighbors south of us didn't fare as well though. Please keep them all in your prayers. And although LA seems to have been hit the hardest, please ALL...don't forget our brothers and sisters in Mississippi and the surrounding areas.

JJ

#11170 - 11/20/05 07:22 AM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
KKathy Offline

Prayers are flowing. Will continue praying JJ.

JJ, Just what does that mean, fat and sassy. Up her in New Hampshire, I can't even think of a similar phrase.

#11171 - 11/20/05 05:20 PM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

LOL... Fat and sassy means "all is well." Fat indicating we're well fed, sassy meaning we're happy. I got an email from Meredith this morning and thought I would pass it along for your benefit (the reason she hasn't been in here) and for everyone else who may be missing here. Here tis...

FROM MEREDITH:

I got the pm from KKathy and I absolutely can't
answer her questions, as my case is quite different from hers. However, I'll send her something Monday and say what I can.

This was going to be another three bazillion hour work week, but I got the migraine from hell and completely torched Tu-W-Th, as in "700% completely
non-functional." I haven't even been in email for 4 days so you know it's been bad. Craft fair yesterday and today, and another tomorrow where I have to wake up at an obscenely early hour to drive to Encinitas in N. San Diego (~75 or 80 miles south of here.)

In the past week I got another ASAP wholesale order, and 2 of my galleries called and told me how much they love me and miss me, and could I PLEEZ bring some more jewelry in so they have it for the holidays? Maybe it will be a three bazillion hour work week after all.

Tell all I say hello, and if there's anything in here you feel like quoting, go for it. The gift
certificates are up on my websites but the new pics ain't (reread previous paragraph.) I may not be back in the Forum until Wednesday. 1st cash cow gallery wants $1,000 jewelry delivery by Tuesday a.m. so they can get it tagged and out before Thanksgiving. Wholesale order Wednesday am. 2nd gallery after TG.

The three bazillion hours estimate may be a little
low.

JJ - and Meredith

#11172 - 11/21/05 01:33 PM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Thanks jawjaw for keeping everyone informed of my whereabouts. I snuck in for a bit here. I've been up since 5am and it's now 12:40am and I'm ALMOST able to unwire to go to sleep.
z...z...z...z...
[Eek!]

What was I saying?

Oh, yeah... I pm'ed KKathy. I have OA, not RA, and really am not much of a help here.

zzz...zzz...zzz...z..z..............zzzzzzzzz

#11173 - 11/22/05 06:57 AM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
KKathy Offline

Thanks for passing it along jj. Poor Meredith. Hopefully she'll get fat and sassy. Kathy

#11174 - 11/29/05 06:53 AM Re: OA TURNS INTO RA
KKathy Offline

To all of you supporters out there. I heard from my doctor who told me it is rare for an OA patient to get RA symptoms. Lucky me! He's having me get one more blood test to check the extent of arthritis in my body, and then will prescribe a new medication to combat the progression of it. It's nice to know that there is research going on that can help cure diseases and/or eleviate the pain associated with them. For all of you having problems, hang in there, the scientists are working on them, ever so slowly, but diligently.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved