The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 189 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#111014 - 03/12/07 05:52 PM Moving...blah
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
We will be moving to the new flat this week so if you don't hear from me for a few days, that's why. Yuck, another move. I should do it for a profession.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#111015 - 03/12/07 06:09 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dianne, change those shoes to roller blades, and you'll be done in no time! ...Till your next move. Oh well...at least you can sleep the night through.

#111016 - 03/12/07 08:23 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: Edelweiss]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Dianne,
It'll be over before you know it! Take a deep breath...and repeat...this is only a move(ie)...this is only a move(ie)...LOL!

#111017 - 03/12/07 09:33 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: Jane_Carroll]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I know I can, I know I can, should be your montra along with Janes, this is only a move....By the time you say that whole thing three times you'll be done....

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#111018 - 03/12/07 09:50 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, I can't believe you have to do this. Last week while staying in a hotel in Chicago, I had this irritating sound that must have been similar to what you've been experiencing. It tended to go off and on with the heat system but there was no way it was the heat for my room only. It must have been for the whole side of the hotel. I thought of you Dianne and what you've been living with. What a PAIN!

#111019 - 03/12/07 11:33 PM Re: Moving...blah
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am glad to hear you are finally moving, and understand the blah, blah and ugh part too. Enjoy the day after tommorow.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#111020 - 03/13/07 02:32 AM Re: Moving...blah [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Moving is a big pain but after its done life be diffrent for you and hopfullie better....Did the sofa thing get resolved between you and your hubbie?

well when your gone we will miss ya but you be back in no time i hope...

We got a move comming in a few weeks time...it looks liklie at this point that its going to happen but i waite untill i can be definate about it before worrie too much .....

well i wish you lots of big strong men...to help with the boxes and furniture....take care di and if i dont talk to you before you move good luck and talk to you afterwards

love celtic

#111021 - 03/13/07 02:04 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: celtic_flame]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
He let me get the sofa I loved. He rarely uses the sofa anyway but sits in a comfy chair.

Today, the guy is removing our draperies and putting them in the new flat. One thing down. Wednesday, everything hits. Delivery of dining room table, wireless service, taking down the tv and installing it in the new flat. I will be surrounded by hairy legged men!

We have a really sweet gal that cleans for us once a week. Just finishing college and starting out in the world with her long time boyfriend. They were eating off an old display table with plastic chairs. I gave her our old dining room table. It's small but modern. I'm really happy that we could help her in that way.

We took a bunch of containers down last night--things we won't need right away and I'm baffled as to where I'm going to put them. We have gained more floor space but lost drawer space. Oh well, we'll "git r done!"

Funny thing is...since it's finally warming up here, the boiler noise has stopped!!!!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#111022 - 03/13/07 10:07 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Ain't that just the way it goes! Don't worry, it will get cold again. It is Minnesota!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#111023 - 03/13/07 10:12 PM Re: Moving...blah [Re: Anno]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Dianne...
Sounds like you haven't lost your sense of humor in all the confusion...it'll be over soon!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved