The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#110346 - 03/28/07 11:59 PM Post deleted by Dotsie [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

#110347 - 03/29/07 11:31 PM Re: Revealing something here
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Hi Emily,

I have not been on the forum for a while but read through the entire thread. It could have been written by me. Meds are finally adjusted, and I tan on a regular basis. Why? I would rather face skin cancer than depression!! Hope you are doing well, these ladies are great!

Sherri
www.christianstoryteller.com

#110348 - 03/30/07 12:49 AM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Sherri]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sherri, I just tried emailing you and it was returned. Just wanted to say welcome back. IT's great to hear you are doing well.

#110349 - 03/30/07 10:11 PM Re: Revealing something here
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
How are you doing today, Emily?

#110350 - 03/31/07 02:02 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Anno]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Gimster, what a thoughtful slideshow.

Emily, I'm also thinking of you and wishing a speedy recovery.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#110351 - 04/02/07 07:31 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Dianne]
Emyjay Offline

Hello ladies,

Hello Sherri and Mitzizki (sp). I don't believe we've met before.

Thanks again to all who are supporting me. This weekend was down but today is better. I just talked with the NIH doctor. He's going to start tweaking my meds, one at a time. I'm supposed to talk with him again tonight and possibly see him this coming Saturday. It's not a nice ride to his office - I get lost so John has to take me - so John isn't too pleased about this. But I asked him would he rather be like I am or like I've been?

Anyway, will get to the board with any big changes. I made it to work this morning and am leaving right now for the afternoon shift. At least I haven't missed any work! I just keep telling myself, "you'll be okay, you'll be fine."

My friend is back from Florida, so I'll also talk with her tonight.

Opps, times marching on. Gotta Go. Love toall.

Emily

#110352 - 04/04/07 09:43 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Emyjay]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
good to hear from you emjay

#110353 - 04/07/07 02:49 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: celtic_flame]
Emyjay Offline

Friends,

I'm going to the NIH doctor today. He decided that just tweaking the meds is not enough. I'm spending too much time in bed.

I made it through the last week of work and feel so happy about that.

I am feeling overwhelmed, however, about my problems and need some how to learn how to take on one challenge at a time.

Thank you to all who continue to offer me hope. I need all of the support I can get at this time. I am very hopeful that the NIH Dr. will have some promising news. I hope!

Love to all,
Emily

#110354 - 04/07/07 03:43 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Emyjay]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Emily, it is so hard for any of us to break up our problems and challenge them one at a time.

Maybe the DR. can get your meds right for you. I hope hubby takes you without incident. I am very glad that you continue to post here with us because we want to hear how you are progressing.

If you ever need to just talk to me humanly, I'll be glad to chat with you. You are a dear and we all love you and care for you. Thank you for keeping us posted and please continue to do so.

Luv n hugs

#110355 - 04/07/07 03:53 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: chickadee]
Emyjay Offline

Thank you Chick. I'm really nervous about seeing this DR. today. I've met him once before and he was great, so why am I nervous? Think it's because I just don't want to talk about problems today.

I just want to feel better right now, be myself, be of help to others, laugh with others.

Instead, I feel like crying. I actually have a lump in my throat. Anyone out there ever feel like crying?

Love,
Emily

Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved