The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 191 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 20 of 20 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20
Topic Options
#109298 - 03/29/07 09:59 PM Re: Fully aware of where they come from... [Re: celtic_flame]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Dotsie and Celtic, while I totally understand what you are saying, there is no doubt in my mind. I have to ask you, "Is the sun the sun or just my idea of the sun?" "Is that chair you are sitting in real or is it imagined?" "Is the little one standing before you alive, can you touch him or her, do they speak and can you feel their breath if you hold your finger under their nose?"

Ok, I'll not call the sun anything but the sun and my grandchildren anything but living until they no longer live, and my chair IS a chair, no matter what your perception of it is.

#109299 - 03/29/07 10:02 PM Re: Fully aware of where they come from... [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Its called reality and it doesn't matter who takes the sun and turns it into a Picasso or a divan or a paring knife, its still the sun. I can see it, feel its warmth on my skin, it tans me, it causes my plants to produce via photosynthesis, etc.

You can call it what you want, but the truth is what it is. I'm just presenting it to you. You don't have to believe it and in Casey's case (no pun intended, Casey) she chooses to ignore it, so I'm OK with that.

You won't find me complaining about someone else being wrong. That's what freewill is all about.

#109300 - 03/29/07 10:14 PM Re: Fully aware of where they come from... [Re: NewLeaf]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
My gosh, you really DON'T get it, do you NL?

You don't see that everyone sees everything differently? Even the sun, my dear, is seen differently by every person in the world. Even the person standing right next to me has different thoughts, a different view, different feelings and memories of the sun.

You see your world through your eyes, your heart and your past. You could not possibly perceive the world in the only ONE right way to see the world. This goes for God, too.

I am happy for you, that you believe what you believe. I completely understand that you beieve there is one way, and only one way, FOR YOU!!! Great.

But.......

Oh, why bother?

You will never be able to understand.

You baffle me. With all the stubborness that I see from you in this thread (and many others) I can not understand why you do not use this personality trait for the good and take care of yourself and your homelife. It seems to me, if you coralled this stubborness into being good to yourself, your life would be soooooo much better.

One day, I hope that you will wake up to God telling you to stop being a bully and pushing your perception of his love. The God I know would be surely disappointed in you right now.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#109301 - 03/29/07 11:43 PM Re: Fully aware of where they come from... [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
It's time to close the thread. I will correspond through email to take care of this.

Page 20 of 20 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved