The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#108941 - 02/25/07 02:20 AM What did you do today ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ladies, I don't mean to brag, but by God it was beautiful today! Beautiful blue, cloudless sky, and 65 degrees. Although I bought a new pair of riding gloves (check them out below!), didn't use 'em b/c it was just to warm! Rode through the hills and pine woods. Afterwards, hand fed goats and held the babies; and, saw a fox in the woods behind my house while walking the dawg!

http://www.heritagegloves.com/?p=products&id=84&sid=3

#108942 - 02/25/07 03:03 AM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Nice gloves. Don't worry, I don't consider it bragging. You're just sharing your joy. Sounds like a beautiful day and a great way to spend it.

Edited by Dotsie (02/25/07 03:04 AM)

#108943 - 02/25/07 03:08 AM Re: What did you do today ?
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Great gloves! Our weather was warm but blustery...storms predicted for tonight...so I stayed in and recovered from my week out of town with my parents, sister, daughter and granddaughter...including taking a short nap...then I went to my other daughter's house for a visit and dinner...very nice day...but no baby goats!

#108944 - 02/25/07 04:43 AM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Today, I slept until 10:30 (work nights), did laundry, picked up the house (it was heavy!), picked up the yard (it was heavier!), fed my Guenia pig family, played with Dublin and Aaliyah and watched a Lifetime movie while drinking diet Pepsi and eating Cajun Granola, took a nap during Jimmy Neutron with Dublin on one side of me and Aaliyan on top of me......
Took a shower, got dressed and went to work.

All in all, a good day.

#108945 - 02/25/07 10:19 AM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: NewLeaf]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Mustang...that would be my kind of dream day as well. Sounds heavenly. I think I told you I used to ride alot. If I got on a horse now, my legs would take on the shape of an underground tunnel...and that for weeks.

Those gloves are chic!

#108946 - 02/25/07 09:09 PM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: Edelweiss]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is silly, but those of you who have been around BWS know that I don't tell when I go away. I only tell when I return home.

So, I'm happy to be home. Hubby and I went to a conference in Atlanta. We were there Wednesday night through Friday. Friday, we drove to visit our son who is in college in SC. We took him and two of his friends to dinner Friday night, watched him play a double-header on Saturday, did some tailgating and said so long again. Sigh. Next tiem we see him is for graduation!

We drove back to Atlanta in the rain this morning and flew home to a snow storm. We have about 4-6 inches on the ground. I'm glad they didn't close the airport. Yesterday, while in SC, the temperature was in the high 60s and it was sunny. What a switch. No wonder my son loves the south!

Mustang, glad you got to take advantage of the good weather yesterday too.

#108947 - 02/25/07 09:46 PM Re: What did you do today ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dotsie, I'm near Columbia, is your son nearby? Gosh, I'd hate it that you were near yet so far and unable to connect!

#108948 - 02/25/07 10:28 PM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yesterday I was invited to a friend's house to spend the night, go out to dinner, and rent a movie for later that evening. We did and it was great! The movie, if you haven't seen it, was The Illusionist. It was soooooooooooo good and it totally fooled me with the ending. I love it when that happens. What a great movie. The company was also great so I've had a very pleasant weekend. Hope you all have too!

#108949 - 02/26/07 12:43 AM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: jawjaw]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Yesterday my brother-in-law came up via Seattle from Phoenix to visit us. Then later we met all up for an elegant cake dessert we bought to nursing home along with my partner's daughter and his ex...who happened to have flown in from another province for vacation.

Then afterwards we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant. So yes, cake dessert lst before dinner. Dinner itself was great, ...admittedly socials involving ex, not always entirely normal for everyone. But anyway...it was just timing.

Today I'm puttering away since he will be cycling from Seattle to Vancouver starting tomorrow. I decided not to accompany them in car to Seattle today. It would have been way too short time for us together in Seattle before me heading back tonight ..to go to work tomorrow. Sigh.

But managed to squeeze in a 18 km. bike ride and some food shopping before it started to rain again...

#108950 - 02/26/07 05:43 AM Re: What did you do today ? [Re: orchid]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
OHMYGOSH, JawJaw, I saw that movie and loved it!! It kept me guessing until the very end. I want to watch it again.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved