The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 135 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#106825 - 04/11/07 12:50 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Yeah! Phyllis Slater's show is already archived! Phyllis is a wealth of knowledge for anyone who is caring for a loved one...parent or spouse...she was an awesome guest...and just as sweet as she is right here in the forums!

Here's the link to the archives:

http://www.byforandaboutwomen.com/llshows.html

#106826 - 04/15/07 04:32 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
Jane:

I have been using Constant Contact and love it. Priced very reasonable and flexible. Check out their free trial. Again, thank you for the opportunity to be on the show. You have a gift of making the experience feel down to earth. I would love to be on other shows that members have. What about a special caregiver support show that many of us can participate in?

#106827 - 04/15/07 07:10 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Phyllis0618]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I hung on every word during the interview. Excellent questions Jane. Phyllis your voice was indeed like a friend advising me. I'm often so confused as to how much help my mother needs.

Supporting her independence is the first priority, but she is so weak and overestimates her strength. She lives in assisted living. Because of your advice I will see that they support her more instead of finding an old age home as an alternative.

#106828 - 04/15/07 08:39 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Edelweiss]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Phyllis, it was my pleasure to share you with the world...HL...glad you found the information useful...it was a lot of fun working with Phyllis

#106829 - 05/15/07 12:28 AM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Well...this week...I am honored to have Kathleen Gage as my guest...and it's her birthday...so I hope all of you can join us...Tuesday 5/15 at 8:00pm EST and repeat Wednesday 5/16 at 2:00pm EST.

We had a blast! She's one smart cookie...no JJ...not an Oreo...LOL!!

#106830 - 05/16/07 12:15 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Hey...it's me again...Kathleen's show is archived...and ready to listen...it is a great show...I hope you'll find time to listen...

www.lovingliferadioshow.com

#106831 - 05/16/07 03:42 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Jane, I think it's so cool that you are interviewing women from the NABBW. Please let me know if you need others to interview.

#106832 - 05/16/07 06:14 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Jane is really a natural at this Radio Host stuff. And she didn't even pay me to say that, either.

#106833 - 05/16/07 06:50 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: jawjaw]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
Jane:

I agree that you are just the right show host and make everyone feel very comfortable. Thank you. Many members offer caregiver and elder care services with just a different spin.

To make sure no stone is unturned, I continue to perfect my services to partner with these members.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and enjoy listening to other shows. It is important that I continue to learn from the professionals.

By the way, where is the link to my show?

#106834 - 05/16/07 08:58 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Phyllis0618]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Thank you all for your kind words...the radio show is something that I love doing...I have met some awesome women...and feel honored that I get to talk with them...

And yes, I'm sure there will be many more NABBW members on the show in the future!

5 years ago...I would not have dreamed that I would have the opportunity to talk with the authors of the books that I love to read...I am grateful for the opportunity to do that and to share their wisdom with others...

Phyllis...there a link to your show on the home page www.lovingliferadioshow.com or if you want to be able to download it to mp3 or iPod...just click on the lind "More Previous Shows" and it will take you to a page where you can click on it as a download...if that doesn't answer your question...give me a call or e-mail me...

I also interviewed Carol Bradly Bursack author of Minding Our Elders...I think she spotlighted your service in her newsletter...small world...

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved