The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#106793 - 02/07/07 05:50 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Hi Jane,
just listened to your interview with JJ. She sounded so good, considering she just recovered from the flu. I got to say, you have a great interview talent. You gals are all just plain .

Hope I can claim myself as a published author some day…and you might want to interview me too!
Has anyone fainted yet from nervousness? Heh, heh….you haven't met me yet. That would be sort of cool;…start off the interview with a bang…I mean splat.

#106794 - 02/07/07 11:54 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Edelweiss]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hannelore,

You wouldn't faint! It's amazing how comfortable it is because it is all recorded...it can be edited if needed...and no one can see you!

I can hardly wait for your book!

#106795 - 02/07/07 11:55 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Jane_Carroll Offline

I haven't heard Casey's show yet...I've been on the road... can't wait to hear it!

#106796 - 02/08/07 01:16 AM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
What types of show topics are you looking for?

#106797 - 02/08/07 02:05 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Phyllis0618]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Phyllis,
Basically I am interviewing women who are uplifting and encourage women to love their lives in some way. I will have shows on relationships, money, work, travel, health, etc. What do you have in mind?

I've figured out how to add a separate newsletter to my current account. Go to www.berthasize.com and click on Bertha-Zine and register...I tried giving you a direct link and it didn't do right...sorry...then check the box for Loving Life Radio Show...of course I'd love to have you sign-up for the Bertha-Zine, too...it's a double opt in system...you will get a confirmation e-mail and must click the link to become active...

Dotsie,
I can check your box for you since you are already a subscriber...

Edited by Jane_Carroll (02/08/07 02:09 PM)

#106798 - 02/10/07 05:17 AM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show
ElevatingYourBusiness Offline

Loc: USA
Jane makes the interview process seem like an enjoyable conversation!

We recorded my session today. It's about loving business, the imporantance of creating an lient profile and you'll learn the scoop behind all the mistakes I've made in my business

Jane... if you need help determining "whatever" for your newsletter, just call me.

We help independent and fee-based financial advisors find simpler ways to grow personally and professionally.

http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com

#106799 - 02/10/07 02:45 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: ElevatingYourBusiness]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Thanks Maria!

We had a great time and Maria had some wonderful tips...I can hardly wait until it airs on March 6th!

#106800 - 02/10/07 07:31 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hannelore, you won't faint. Take whatever information you have on your book and topic and write your own questions and answers.That's right, between now and the time you are published, start faking your interview! Pretend you are on an interview. What would you have the interviewer ask you? How would you answer? You could even begin to fake the interview process by taping yourself. You are put on the spot every day with your work, so I know you will be able to handle an interview without fainting in regards to what you know best: your book in print!

#106801 - 02/10/07 07:51 PM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: Princess Lenora]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Princess Lenora,
That is great advice!

#106803 - 02/19/07 01:13 AM Re: Boomer Women on Loving Life Radio Show [Re: ]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Jane, I just signed up for everything. I'll listen to the archived shows one day at a time. Great! Thank you.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved