The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 147 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#106529 - 03/19/07 05:53 AM Re: Cleaning... [Re: chickadee]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Would the real pack rat please stand up?

#106530 - 03/19/07 11:17 AM Re: Cleaning... [Re: chickadee]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
This reminds me of that old game show, what was it called?
I think it was What's my Line? LOL

I need to do some of the same here. My closets are in bad shape. But mostly I need to get my things organized and get on a schedule and then stick to it!

What's your secret Meredith? I don't think I could stand to clean nonstop for 3 weeks straight. You are an inspiration!

Chick, I think the best place to start is by finding a place for everything and then putting everything in its place but I've never been able to accomplish this yet.

#106531 - 03/19/07 11:20 AM Re: Cleaning... [Re: TVC15]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Chick, I just remembered about the fly lady.
Flylady.com I think. I used to get her emails. Anyone still do this? She gives you jobs to do, and has tips for eliminating Chaos (Can't have anyone over syndrome) Maybe she can help us get started.

#106532 - 03/19/07 12:14 PM Re: Cleaning... [Re: TVC15]
Mountain Ash Offline

I cleared out my wardrobes and shoes...edited out unworn items.Somewhere as new so someone will benefit at the charity shop.I believe I stored items during a spell of reative depression.I see as I declutter I was in a state and I am so happy I have moved on.
I love the space I have created...and intend to keep on top of things...
Mountain ash

#106533 - 03/19/07 01:19 PM Re: Cleaning... [Re: Mountain Ash]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
well one tinie steap for mankind but a huuuuugh one for me ....lol so far got the livingroom cabinate dune and the important papers, bills, documents drawers done lol ...why did i have 2 yrs of credit card, phone bill etc payment slips keept!!!

anyway no more they are bined..so whats next?

#106534 - 03/19/07 01:41 PM Re: Cleaning... [Re: celtic_flame]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Meredith, that's a lot of work. You go girl.

I go through my daughter's room twice a year and clean out the clutter and outgrown clothes and give her room a thorough cleaning. Today is the day we're going to do that. UGH! It's no fun. There's the whining and stomping of feet and that's just me. It's always nice when were finished though.

Laurel

#106535 - 03/19/07 08:13 PM Re: Cleaning... [Re: Laurel]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Ugh, just finished cleaning off my desk and putting books somewhere else. The Cox guy is due any time now to install my High Speed Internet, I am so excited. I will also be getting new phone service from Cox as well. I figure, in for a inch, in for a mile.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#106536 - 03/19/07 09:47 PM Re: Cleaning... [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Hello, my name is Anno (aka Grannie Annie) and I am a TOSSER! I sometimes throw away or give away too much. I have been known to look all over for something and it is gone. Must have given it away!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#106537 - 03/19/07 09:50 PM Re: Cleaning... [Re: Anno]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I didn't even make a stab at it. I took one look, turned on my heels and closed the door. I'm weak.

#106538 - 03/20/07 07:24 AM Re: Cleaning... [Re: chickadee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Hello. My name is Hannelore, and I'm a mountain builder.

If you look down, from about two miles above my desk, you will see a beautiful snow-capped mountain range. Somewhere in between you may spot a tiny bleached blond head, hunched over a keyboard, typing madly away.

But wait! Are those eyes playing tricks on you?

Zoom in and those beautiful mountains slowly transform to stacks of paper growing by the minute. They threat to topple over and bury the mad typing woman under them! She need helps! Dire help! Never mind the organizer, call the mountain patrol!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved