The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 200 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#105699 - 02/02/07 07:02 PM Re: Younger men
gabrielle52 Offline

Loc: upstate New York
Wow...I just read something that will fill my dreamworld for nights to come. Heidi Fleiss (the madam) is opening "The Stud Farm" 80 miles outside Vegas. It will feature male prostitutes who cater only to women. Our dreams have been answered. HOOOOOOOOWHEEEEEE!

#105701 - 02/04/07 07:15 AM Re: Younger men [Re: ]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Must be something wrong with me...I'm not attracted to younger men. At all. I prefer older men who look rugged and a little worse for wear. Glasses and balding with broad shoulders and at least 6 ft. tall.

ALL men are looking for a mamma or a nurse or a purse...my opinion. If they're not, they're looking for a bunny and I don't mean the Easter bunny.

My grandson's dad's best friend is 27 and says he can't come around our house because I take his breath away. He can't understand how my grandson's dad can live with me and not have a problem.

I am amused by that, not intrigued. I've checked him out, but he just looks like a boy to me.

#105702 - 02/04/07 04:47 PM Each to her own...Re: Younger men [Re: NewLeaf]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Well, NewLeaf, you know what they say, Each to his own. Or in this case each to her own. I like young beef-cakes.
Others like them more mature. That's cool. Whatever turns you on!!!!
Blessings,

#105703 - 02/04/07 07:31 PM Each to her own...Re: Younger men [Re: jabber]
gabrielle52 Offline

27 can be rather boyish. I'm looking more at the 37 - 47 age group. Emotional maturity is important too, and that comes from life experiences and upbringing. I also enjoy the attention of older men, but my late husband was 10 years older and most people thought he was my father. He let himself go and it showed. I see that with so many older men. They often wait until they get sick to begin taking care of themselves. The majority of older men I see at the gym are significantly overweight and I'm sure they were/are heavy smokers as well (from their pallor and wrinkles around their mouths). I am often amazed to find out that many of these men are younger than I am. I enjoy taking care of myself, and am told I look at least a full decade younger than I am. But I also love life, and that involves eating well, a few good single-malts and great sex (although I'm still rebounding right now). And if someone dares ask my age, I answer by asking for their net worth.

#105704 - 02/05/07 04:20 AM Each to her own...Re: Younger men [Re: gabrielle52]
denanz Offline

Loc: Tempe Arizona
The thought of dating again scares me. I don't think I will be able to do it. I have been with the same man since I was eighteen but will be single within the next year. Over the years I have watched and listened to the drama that most of my friends go thru and I don't think I want that. I look forward to being by myself, for awhile at least.

www.denisesgifts.com

#105705 - 02/05/07 09:56 PM Each to her own...Re: Younger men [Re: denanz]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
newleaf, a momma, a nurse, or a purse. Never heard that. Aren't there any men left who are looking for companionship?

#105706 - 02/06/07 06:20 AM Each to her own...Re: Younger men
NewLeaf Offline

Its the 40 somethings that "stalk" me. I'm considered a MILF in my daughter's social group. I won't divulge the meaning....
I have to admit I enjoy the attention, but still, I like men a little seasoned and experienced. I don't mind a little tummy and a few wrinkles...

#105707 - 02/06/07 12:41 PM Each to her own...Re: Younger men [Re: NewLeaf]
gabrielle52 Offline

A little tummy and a few wrinkles don't bother me, but I have to make sure it's the guy himself I'm interested in. When I was younger and very insecure, I always preferred the guys who weren't hunks, who had flaws, who would appreciate me more and not leave me. I used to say I'd never date a guy who was "skinnier or better looking or had nicer hair" than I had. And older men made me feel so young and sexy and desired. That was just wrong and, unfortunately, I did break some hearts back then. I just want to make sure I make choices from a confident, loving place and not an insecure, manipulative one. A great guy is a great guy, young or old, if for all the right reasons.

#105708 - 02/07/07 03:23 AM Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: jabber]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
My partner is 16 yrs. older and we've been together for past 14 yrs. I am 48.

Since he is quite fit ..meaning cycling an average of 10,000 kms. annually and when I meet his male friends, many who are cyclists (and reasonably fit) in his age bracket or younger, I currently have a warped sense of what less fit men look like/should look like at MY age.

When I meet men my age occasionally, I am abit surprised how some just look far more unfit than my partner. But this is more the norm.

Since I do work in a male-dominant workplace right now, meaning over 150 people, of which only 25% are female, it is something to guess/compare men's real ages and how they have weathered the years. There's probably a good proportion of guys at work, who are younger, meaning mid-30's to mid-40's.

If I were to be interested in someone younger, probably no younger than 10 years.

#105709 - 02/07/07 06:25 AM Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: orchid]
NewLeaf Offline

I guess I never thought of it as an insecurity thing...could be right. Inevitably though there is always some female more than willing to take them for a spin. I don't know why.

So it really doesn't matter whether or not they are younger or older...handsome or not. Its amazing to me the women on some of the websites I've encountered. One night stands and the such.
"Meet someone tonight for sex." ads.

I'm up for some dignity. For the first time in my entire life, I'm thinking it might be fun just to focus on ME for a while and not even have a relationship to worry about.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved