The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 108 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#105566 - 02/01/07 03:38 AM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: jawjaw]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
All the grandchildren are so precious. Makes me want to pinch their cheeks they're so cute!

#105567 - 02/01/07 08:13 AM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Whaaat! JJ? You had your baby in the middle of a tornado?
Good grief. Were you in the hospital? I'm trying to visualize this.
You in labor,... and the doctors and nurses holding on to your legs for dear life.

Have a wonderful time at the christening, Lola. Your grandchildren are precious looking.

#105568 - 02/01/07 01:02 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: jawjaw]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
More cuddlebugs...Lola, your grands are precious!

#105569 - 02/01/07 01:46 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: gims]
Jeannine Offline

Loc: Georgia, U.S.
I'm so enjoying the pics of everyone's Grands!

Hannelore, Miss Juli's dance recital is held each year in a community center, befor an audience of over six hundred. She and her class performed a tap routine, and a jazz dance number, (Miss Juli had a solo bit during the jazz number, that resulted in spontaneous applause from the audience, and you know the palms of my hands were stinging at the end of that!) and she took part in the finale, and wasn't that a sight to bring tears to all the mothers' and Nanas' and Aunties' eyes! From three year olds to young teens, performing their hearts out. The recital's theme was 'A Mother's Love', and let me tell ya, ther wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Lola, the little beauty's pic is large enough to see clearly she's a doll. And her sis, all bundled-up against the cold, a real sweetie, who reminds me of my eldest daughter, at that age. Gimster, I suppose you feel as I do, about your grandbeauty...a bit wowed! by her outer beauty, and humbled by what I see as to her inner beauty.

Sherri, if I had no blood grandchildren, I know I'd still be thought of as Nana by some. Everyone needs a Nana.

For those who mentioned the children's eyes...yes, I see it in the eyes of each grandchild pictured here...the beauty of innocence, and their little souls shining through, for us to see.

I just had to add this pic of my grandson, Joshua...He has a loving heart that is 100 times greater than his size.

#105570 - 02/01/07 03:41 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Jeannine]
Edelweiss Offline

Little boys are like fresh air, warm earth, and a spring shower rolled in one.
Pockets filled with elastic bands, cap-guns rolls, crumbs from a honey bun.
Their faces light up, if you toss them a ball, and say, "come on, let's go out 'n play."
Add hugs 'n kisses and firefly wishes; don't need more for a great little boy day.

Now look at that, your picture just inspired me to whip up this little poem. Hannelore

#105571 - 02/01/07 03:53 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Edelweiss]
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
You wouldn't want me to start posting pics of my grandkids!! LOL. They are all special and I can't wait to meet my three newest ones this year!
www.christianstoryteller.com

#105572 - 02/01/07 04:30 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Sherri]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hannelore,
I love what you had to say about little boys. I had two sons and it's so true about their pockets. We lived in Oklahoma and my older son, Ray, kept a pet horny toad in his pocket when he was about two and a half. We'd go to town and he'd pull that little critter out of his pocket (it would be gasping for air) but he'd raise it up to whomever and show off his pet. It was so precious. My daughter-in-law had Adrianna last year. In about 4 months she's going to have Andrew...two little ones 16 months apart. Glad it's her and not me.

#105573 - 02/01/07 05:53 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Sherri, oh yes we would want to see your grandchildren. Do you know any one that could post them for you? Or check out under the forum TECH. Lola explained how to post photos.

#105574 - 02/01/07 06:30 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Edelweiss]
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Maybe I will try to group them in families...lol. I am not sure how to post photos but will look.
www.christianstoryteller.com

#105575 - 02/01/07 08:09 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Sherri]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
And here's my six-year old grandson's after school photo...brother to the angsty two-year old and the three-month old grandbaby. He loves to read, school and plays junior rugby. Hates candies and fizzy drinks. Loves vegetables and fruits. A very happy boy.

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved