The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 132 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#105586 - 02/02/07 07:04 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Dee]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
She's a darling, Dee! Glad you got the hang of posting photos. To resize to smaller ones, you can do that when you upload in the photobucket account e.g. 150 x 200 approx which would give you something close to the size of what I have posted or 300 x 400 approx which would be closer to Jeannine's and Hannelore's. Anyway, it's all a matter of trial and error.

How many teeth has she got?

#105587 - 02/02/07 07:13 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Hi Dee! Just got your mail, and was just about to put your precious grandbaby in. Maybe you should delete your picture, because it may slow down some of the ladies' computers. I'll put it in smaller. You have to reduce the size, before you put it in. Or it's possible at the Photobuckets to reduce the size directly, (above the picture you have to click on edit, and then you can make it smaller.)

#105588 - 02/02/07 09:19 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Edelweiss]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Lola and Hannelore....thanks you two. I deleted the larger one and should be able to figure out anymore that I do. Gosh, what a learning process. Again, thanks to everyone who has pitched in to help this old woman figure this stuff out. Sheesh.

Adrianna has 4 teeth but more are sprouting every week. She has the sweetest disposition. But, I'm bias.

#105589 - 02/02/07 09:20 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Hannelore...I meant to tell you how much I LOVE the little hearts you put above her picture...I'd ask you how you do that but I'm confused enough already....LOL.

#105590 - 02/02/07 09:32 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Dee]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
OMG!
These are some of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! Such cutie-pies!

#105591 - 02/02/07 11:58 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: TVC15]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
This is the first chance I've had to read through the whole thread...what delightful pictures and conversations. Ann, I never had my own children either, but now have three grandchildren, two from my husband's son, and the other is my husband's great-nephew who doesn't have a grandfather. Since hubby has been a father-figure to his nephew since his own father died when he was young, it was natural to adopt his son as our grandson.

I love being a grandmother, though haven't been able to spend as much time with my granddaughter since my brother got sick. (It's not just because I don't have as much time, but also because I have to be extremely careful not to be exposed to infections and viruses.) But I try to send her little cards and/or special gifts via my husband when he goes to see her, so she knows I love her and miss her and that my absence is ALL about my brother, and not about her. She seems to understand. I'll have to try to find a picture to post here.

(Maya Angelou)

#105592 - 02/03/07 01:29 AM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Edelweiss]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Hannalore what a beautiful grandbaby you have! My goodness she's adorable!! The year went by fast didn't it. My little grandson (our first grandchild) Dustin will be turning one year old on February 17th. It has been a beautiful year with him in our lives. I love it because I am number 3 in his life after Mom and Dad.

Congratulations on the first year. Celebrate it fully. Love
Sandpiper
www.tidedancer.com

#105593 - 02/03/07 02:14 AM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Sandpiper]
Dee Offline

Hannelore...how many teeth does she have? She's such a beauitful child...love her eyes.

#105594 - 02/06/07 02:03 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Edelweiss]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Here's Katie, yesterday, at 1 day old. Her mother and I were playing dress-up with her. We were getting her into the Disney spirit. I wanted to post this here so she could be with all the other grandbeauties of the forums.

Louisa

#105595 - 02/06/07 02:15 PM Re: ga ga goo goo [Re: Louisa]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
OMG Louisa, she looks like one of those "soft to touch" dolls. I can see her now with Mickey Mouse ears on her head, prancing around Disney World with her grandma.

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved