The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#104817 - 03/29/07 06:14 PM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Eagle Heart]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I'm with you Eagle.
Be strong!

#104818 - 03/29/07 06:46 PM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Eagle Heart]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Eagle,
I know this is difficult for you...but I love the image of Gary and your Dad playing golf...that must give you comfort...we're here for you...

#104819 - 03/30/07 12:08 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Gary passed away this afternoon, washed safely through to the other side by our tears of love.

Thank you for all your caring support throughout these past few months - you cannot possibly imagine the strength and courage your care gave me to be able to stay on this journey with Gary. It was an amazing blessing to be allowed to be a part of that journey with him, and I will forever be grateful for that, and for all of you.

This will probably be my last post in this thread, but I'll be back on-board in a few days and look forward to just being here with my amazing sisters.

Edited by Eagle Heart (03/30/07 12:09 AM)

#104820 - 03/30/07 12:24 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh Eagle, I was holding out hope dear friend, but I guess God had another plan. It sounds as though you are hanging in there. I'm sure these next few days will be long ones so I will be praying for God to hold you in the palm of His hand and to be right there with you every step of the way. I'll also pray that when the day ends and you place your head upon the pillow, that you will be able to sleep deeply and awaken rested and ready for the new day.

You remain in my heart. I prayed for you and Gary at my prayer group this morning and in the circle by first name only after my class. I can only imagine that God heard all of our prayers. I will email my local prayer warriors and share your news. We'll continue to carry you. WE are always here when you need us.

#104821 - 03/30/07 12:26 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Eagle Heart]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
My heart is hurting right now, it hurts so bad for you. I feel like I lost a great friend, even though I didn't know him. Even my husband is sad right now, he wanted me to give you his condolences.

May God give you comfort and strength through this time.

You are loved!

Cathi

#104822 - 03/30/07 02:08 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I'm so sorry, Eagle. Stay strong. Your strength and courage must have given Gary great comfort. You're in all our prayers.

#104823 - 03/30/07 02:24 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Louisa]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Eagle, I am so sorry. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#104824 - 03/30/07 02:28 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: yonuh]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Eagle, I am sorry for this news. Gary knew of your love. I will keep you in my heart.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#104825 - 03/30/07 05:44 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Anno]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
My sincere condolences, Eagle. God's intentions are always different from ours and it is in His company we commend Gary's spirit. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your brother with us. Your journey together was a journey shared and one drew lessons from the exemplary love, concern, strength, faith and support. Our prayer vigil continues for you. God bless. The storm jar is full.

#104826 - 03/30/07 11:42 AM Re: Update on my Brother [Re: Lola]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
While we are sad on earth, may we also celebrate his going home. Can you imagine how pain free, worry free, anxiety free, doubt free, financially free, every other earthly burden free he is now? We really need not be sad, but happy for him. Sure, it's hard to let ones we love go, but as everyone knows, that's the selfish part in us.
Eagle I want to echo the words others have said in prior posts (which I have read throughout my membership with BWS), you have so touched our lives with your love, care, concern, faith and steadfastness. God be with you, dear boomer sister.
Love and hugs,
Mona

Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved