The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#104342 - 01/25/07 02:35 PM B'S mixup... outlandish thing... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
gimster,
Bonnierae and Bonnie Rose are getting mixed up in your replies. Bonnierae is far cooler than B. Rose. Anybody who'd sleep with 25 truckers, is okay in my book. B. Rose is the one with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress) and still trying to comeback. Bonnierae has it together!!!
This is going to be fun. Actually my adoptive name is Bonnie Rae. Just thought I'd add a little more confusion for you!!!
Ciao for now,
B. Rose

#104343 - 01/25/07 02:37 PM Loved it... outlandish thing... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Meredith,
That door in the stairway thing, is a killer!!! How cool is that? I love it!!! Bet you're a trip...

#104344 - 01/25/07 02:56 PM Re: B'S mixup... outlandish thing... [Re: jabber]
bonnierae Offline

Quote:

gimster,
Bonnierae and Bonnie Rose are getting mixed up in your replies. Bonnierae is far cooler than B. Rose. Anybody who'd sleep with 25 truckers, is okay in my book. B. Rose is the one with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress) and still trying to comeback. Bonnierae has it together!!!
This is going to be fun. Actually my adoptive name is Bonnie Rae. Just thought I'd add a little more confusion for you!!!
Ciao for now,
B. Rose

BonnieRose,

Sleeping with 25 truckers is reason enough to have PTSD

Bonnierae

#104345 - 01/25/07 11:54 PM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You're all nuts. I'm glad I never did anything to so out landish, hummm!!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#104346 - 01/26/07 12:02 AM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: chatty lady]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Chatty, we'll have to do something crazy/goofy when we meet next month - then we can post about it here!!

#104347 - 01/26/07 12:19 AM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well Kathy, this is the place for the outlandish, crazy and goofy. Don't temp me, I know all the wild and wooley joints.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#104348 - 01/26/07 01:59 AM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: chatty lady]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
If you do Kathy and Chatty, please take pictures... we know you'll have your camera with you Kathy...

Thanks for clearing things up 2 Bonnies... I think I have you straight now.

#104349 - 01/26/07 03:15 AM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: gims]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I was 29, newly divorced and going to school to be a hairdresser. Three of my hairdresser school friends and I were driving to Crystals for lunch. Tammy was driving, I was in the front on the passenger side, the remaining two friends in the backseat. As we were coming up on a site of very hunky, shirtless, muscular (did I mention hunky?), sexy construction workers all over a gas station they were roofing my friend Tammy dared me to do something. I looked at her as if she'd lost her mind. I knew what was coming next and silently I prayed...please don't say it, please don't say it, please don't say it...she said it..."I DOUBLE DARED YOU." Well, no one double dares me and gets away with it...YES, YES, YES I'll take that double dare...As we drove past the construction site, Tammy lay on the horn as I dropped my drawers and poked my bare butt against the window towards the very hunky, shirtless, muscular (did I mention hunky?), sexy construction workers all over a gas station they were roofing. In my position I coudn't see the reaction of the very hunky, shirtless, muscular (did I mention hunky?), sexy construction workers all over a gas station they were roofing, but I could hear the screams and giggles from my girlfriends in the car. When we'd passed I returned to a sitting position, pants in their proper place, and asked my friends what the reacton had been from the guys I'd just mooned. My friends in the back seat were still hiding on the floor board and Tammy has sunk so low all you could see were her eyes above the steering wheel. What were they scared of? I was the one with my butt pressed against a cold window. I didn't feel too bad about mooning them until I realized we had to pass the same construction site on the way back to school. As we drove past them I flung myself onto the floor board along with my friends and Tammy took her mooning position behind the steering wheel...sitting up just enough so she could see where she was driving. True story.

#104350 - 01/26/07 03:54 AM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: Dee]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
BRae,

Love the story...bet it wasn't so funny when you were living it...but glad we all see the humor in it now!

#104351 - 01/26/07 05:03 AM Re: Holy cow... outlandish thing... [Re: Jane_Carroll]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Hannelore, yes, I was a studio art major and the standard line was -- MacDonalds hires on Tuesdays.

bonnierae and bonnierose, the first few posts I thought you were the same person, but then put on my reading glasses and realized that there were two different of ya.

Poet and essayist

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved