The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#999 - 11/22/05 07:51 PM Women's Strength
Anonymous
Unregistered

There comes a time in every woman's life when she has to take a close look at herself.

Not at her circumstance, not at what she did, not how unfair life is, or at who made you do it. She has to just look at herself in all her glory and imperfection.

Have you ever admired a woman who has been through changes in her life? Or have you made up in your mind that she is just messed up. Before you make this mistake, take a closer look. A woman who has endured the most unusual life is someone of wisdom, someone who has been chosen by God to go through things that have made her stronger.

Think of all the great women in the Bible: Mary Magdalene, Ruth and Naomi, the woman with an issue of blood flow, and Esther, to name a few.
Mary was a prostitute, a very uneasy woman. But by the time Jesus was done with her, she was His closest follower. Esther was unfortunate in
marrying an abusive man, but by the time God was done with her, she had married one of the wealthiest men in the land.

Women are so quick to beat the next one down instead of trying to hold her up. Before you wonder, "What's up with her?" ask
yourself, "What's up with me?" That woman could be my mother, sister, aunt, in-law,
stepmother, niece, grandmother, great-grandmother, neighbor, friend, or co-worker, etc. That woman could be ME.

Women are the carriers of life, not the channels of death. Let's build and encourage each other, as did Ruth and Naomi. Pass this to all the
women in your life. Encourage and love, forgive and forget, and trust that the woman that receives this will be touched in some way.

May the peace and love of Christ be upon you!

#1000 - 11/22/05 11:23 PM Re: Women's Strength
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
You touched me Mustanggirl!
Thank you for sharing.

#1001 - 11/22/05 11:51 PM Re: Women's Strength
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Me too, MustangGal.
chick

#1002 - 11/23/05 02:55 AM Re: Women's Strength
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Beautiful.

#1003 - 11/23/05 04:13 AM Re: Women's Strength
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Very edifying and thought-provoking...I've often been quite bumfuzzled by the way women (NOT the women here on this site!) are so quick to put other women down. You would think that we would be especially empathetic and understanding of how hard it IS to be a woman, and that we would do everything in our power to lift each other up and companion each other along those bumpier roads - and CHEER for each other when we accompish something we never thought we could.

That's what I love about this site and the women here...that's what we do for/with each other. And can't you see the difference, not only in each other, but in our own selves? Rock on, Boomer women!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved