The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 222 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#153616 - 07/16/08 12:24 AM Blessed to Know Chatty
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Here is a picture of the lapghan that Chatty Lady sent Dennis. That is his biggest grin, Chatty.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#153617 - 07/16/08 06:32 AM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: Anno]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Chatty's Afghans are like a golden thread holding our sisterhood together. So many of us own them, cuddle in them, and feel the love of Chatty's hands creating these gifts one after the other.

This place wouldn't be half as special without you Chatty!

And to know that Dennis has this joy as well, it's wonderful. By the way when I washed my Afghan it takes on the fresh smell and holds it forever. And after washing the Afghan it's 10 times softer!

#153618 - 07/16/08 11:14 AM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: Edelweiss]
Anno Offline

It's good to know that they wash nicely, since Dennis spills as much food as he eats.

#153619 - 07/16/08 08:32 PM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: Anno]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I am thrilled to know how happy my gift to Dennis made him, bless his heart. The picture made me cry but then I am a big softy at heart.

Thank you Edelweiss for your always kind words. I make my creations out of pre-washed/pre-shrunk yarn. It costs more but the finished product lasts and lasts. I have some here at home I have had for years and washed many, many times that are still beautiful. I do use only warm water and a medium heat dryer, never hot.

Thank you so much Anno for posting Dennis's picture and please give him an extra big hug from all his boomer sisters seeing it, and maybe a kiss on the cheek from me.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#153620 - 07/16/08 11:16 PM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Will do, Chatty.

I want you to know how hard he was working at smiling in this picture. He has mask face, and it is hard to read his expressions. He now will love the cheeky kiss from you.

#153621 - 07/17/08 05:37 PM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: Anno]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Anno...give him a cheeky kiss from me as well...you two have a special spot in my heart....HI DENNIS!!!! We love you.

Chatty...you're one of God's special angels spreading your special kind of love to those who need it most. Bless you, sweetheart.

#153622 - 07/17/08 09:00 PM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: Dee]
Anno Offline

Dennis just loves, loves,loves it when my girlfriends ask me to give him a special kiss. He does his very best grin and laughs and asks for more.

Thanks, Dee.

#153623 - 07/17/08 09:20 PM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: Anno]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Well, here's one from the ol' chickadee. I don't want to be left out of this, no way!

Did anyone see my glasses?

#153624 - 07/17/08 10:14 PM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: chickadee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
TOO funny Chick and if that doesn't make Dennis laugh, nothing will...

Oh and Anno give him a very BIG juicy kiss from Queen JJ who vacations in Alaska as I write this. She was the lady who told me about your darling Dennis and your troubles. I somehow had missed the post when you were explaining about him. I got an PM from her about sending greeting cards that sparked my interest, called her and she filled me in. Thus my idea to make and mail him his very own lapghan, filled with stitches of LOVE!

So today besides those adorable lips above from Chick, here are four more from royalty no less, first from Queen JJ, then a sloppy boxer smooch-a-roo from Princess Trixie, and of course my two little spoiled rotten, think they are royalty, yorkies. Yes Reeta and Rosee are both excited to join in with their generous face licking kissies...

Hummm, maybe I should have sent your darling Dennis a fluffy, absorbent towel with all the wet kisses he'll be getting???? Sheesh!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#153625 - 07/18/08 06:33 AM Re: Blessed to Know Chatty [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Speaking of kissing here is a smakeroo from me.! ...and Dennis, I would not do the following to you like in the video! yummy just click on THE KISSING PRANK...hee hee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved