The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 108 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#181568 - 05/06/09 01:13 PM Spring
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Even though it's been raining for days, I'm still thankful for spring. Everything in Baltimore is lush. The flowers, trees and bushes are all blooming. It's gorgeous. I appreciate the promise of warmer days. Can't wait to put the heater next to me in the shed, and throw open the windows and doors.

What's the weather like where you live?

#181642 - 05/06/09 09:49 PM Re: Spring [Re: Dotsie]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
As you can imagine, we're already into the 90's and still in a draught situation. So, you're probably prettier looking there than we are here. We see lots of brown yet. Our lakes are low also.

But the best part is that the sun shines and it's a beautiful blue sky with big white, puffy clouds. I love that. I can imagine that your area is just bursting with colors, flowers and beautiful temperatures that lure you to spend lots of time outside. Lovely.
www.tidedancer.com

#181643 - 05/06/09 10:07 PM Re: Spring [Re: Sandpiper]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
The weather has been quite pleasant these past few days with a max of 18-19C. I'll start to fuss when it hits the 20's.

#181671 - 05/07/09 10:54 AM Re: Spring [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Florida hasn't had much rain? Boy, we have. Tons of it. Can you water your grass and flowers, or is there a ban on that?

From what I hear, the clouds are moving away today. It's been raining for many days. I'm sure we'll hear nothing but lawn mowers later today.

Edited by Dotsie (05/07/09 10:55 AM)

#181748 - 05/08/09 02:02 AM Re: Spring [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i have havd the windows and doors open blowing fresh through the house, lovelie time of year and always hopefulle...

#181819 - 05/08/09 10:07 PM Re: Spring [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Here in Vegas it is so dry and hot right now. We are restricted on waatering times and amounts. I am afraid this is nothing like where it is going heat wise however. BLAH!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved