The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#13167 - 09/09/05 02:51 AM Sweet blessings!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear friends: I just had to share some blessings with you all, but I posted them in my blog. Please read and rejoice with me today! My Lord is the best!
http://inkspirationsbyrhodi.blogspot.com/2005/09/my-lord-is-best.html

#13168 - 09/12/05 01:31 AM Re: Sweet blessings!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Song, great blog. Isn't it amazing that we can know and trust so strongly one second, but feel so scatter-brained and stressed the next? I am grateful you were wearing your God's eyes so you could grasp His grace.

#13169 - 09/12/05 05:34 PM Re: Sweet blessings!
Songbird Offline

Thanks, Dots. Indeed, it is amazing. But it shouldn't surprise us. Our enemy is always looking for ways to hinder our walk with the Lord. He'll find every roadblock possible to make us turn back and away from serving the Lord. But each and every time I praise God. His victory is our assurance of victory too. As long as we turn our eyes upon our Savior, we can trust HE found a way before and will continue to fight our battles.

#13170 - 09/12/05 06:22 PM Re: Sweet blessings!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Amen.

Song, are you in Puero Rico as we speak? If so, I hope you are having a blast with your family.

#13171 - 09/12/05 11:34 PM Re: Sweet blessings!
Songbird Offline

Not yet. I travel Oct. 13th. But I'm sure I'll have a blast, indeed.

Last saturday night I got to see my uncle who came to visit from Puerto Rico. We were celebrating their 47th wedding anniversary. Oh, what a great time we had. We took some time to sing some of our favorite hymns. And it was just a taste of our family gatherings in P.R. We just have to take some time and sing to the Lord!

I warned him: -
[Razz] - [Cool] You folks know that we (the whole family) have to sing together at my concerts, so be ready!!!

[Wink] -Oh, of course!
-I'm counting on that!

Even at my grandpa's funeral, we all got together to sing one of grandpa's favorite hymns during the church service. My grandparents just loved to praise God and that's a wonderful legacy they left us all!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved