The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 74 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#150513 - 06/09/08 02:44 PM FREE eldercare teleseminar today
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Because I know some of us are taking care of our parents or elderly loved ones, I thought I'd open up the NABBW teleseminar tomorrow for anyone who might need some helpful tips. I'd love to have you on the call. Here's the scoop:

How to Avoid 14 Common Eldercare Pitfalls
Monday, June 9th - 3:00 pm (EST)
The call in information is:

Telephone Number: 1 (712) 580-7706
Conference Code: 3559056

Barbara Friesner, www.AgeWiseLiving.com, author of The Ultimate Caregiver's Survival Guide, is the country's leading Generational Coach, and expert on issues affecting seniors and their families. Barbara started AgeWiseLiving as the result of over 25 years as the care manager for her grandmother and now her mother. She provides Generational Coaching and educational programs to support and educate families so they can resolve their eldercare issues by choice, not crisis. For this teleseminar, Barbara will detail the 14 Common Eldercare Pitfalls and how to avoid them.

Here are just a few of the most common "pitfalls" to be discussed on the call:
Thinking your concern is reason enough for a change
Addressing the symptoms rather than the cause
Thinking in terms of "parenting the parent"
Not being flexible
Thinking there is only 1 solution (Yours!)
Thinking the solution has to be "all or nothing"
Thinking solutions are etched in stone

I'd love to hear you on the call.

#150514 - 06/09/08 02:48 PM Re: FREE eldercare teleseminar today
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
Dotsie...are these open to anyone? I was thinking of adding links to some conferences to my website. Would that be ok w/you?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved