The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#208105 - 10/02/10 07:57 PM It's Here, It's Fabulous, It's a dream come true
Laurel D Rund Offline

Loc: Florida
My book, Emerging Voices, has come to life. It will be featured on EssenceofLaurel.com shortly and will also be on Amazon and Barnes & Noble in about 60 days. Life is good! Emerging Voices is a compilation of my poetry, corresponding artwork and journal pages for the owner to write upon. It is unique and beautiful...a terrific gift for yourself or someone you care about.
Laurel
Essence of Laurel

Edited by Laurel D Rund (10/05/10 04:06 AM)

What might my life be like if I were to give in to the rhythm of my own ragged dance?

http://essenceoflaurel.com/

#208107 - 10/02/10 10:45 PM Re: It's Here, It's Fabulous, It's a dream come true [Re: Laurel D Rund]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Congratulations, Laurel!

Since you sent me an advance copy, I can truly report that it is a beautiful book - both in graphics and your poetry. I love the idea that you included journal pages after every poem.

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#208354 - 10/12/10 12:19 PM Re: It's Here, It's Fabulous, It's a dream come true [Re: Anne Holmes]
Laurel D Rund Offline

Can't wait to hear from you once you see and "touch" the book. Pls. let me know what the next step will be for the November feature. Thanks, Laurel

What might my life be like if I were to give in to the rhythm of my own ragged dance?

#208423 - 10/14/10 06:24 AM Re: It's Here, It's Fabulous, It's a dream come true [Re: Laurel D Rund]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
congrats Laurel!

Poet and essayist

#208428 - 10/14/10 02:14 PM Re: It's Here, It's Fabulous, It's a dream come true [Re: meredithbead]
Laurel D Rund Offline

Amazon Five Star Reviews for Emerging Voices!
An amazing book for the process of hard change to acceptance, October 9, 2010
By ellen "ellen in atlanta" (Atlanta, Georgia USA)

This review is from: Emerging Voices (Paperback)
Laurel Rund has written a concise book for some of the hardest moments in our lives, the loss of a loved one, whether in death or some hard separation. Through this book, Rund allows us to grow through that grief and overcome the hurt with triumph.
Using her own sensitive poetry and her own gorgeous artwork, she takes us on a journey. Each of us has gone through a process of loss. There is anger and dismay. Why did this happen and why to us? Then we in time find what the process of that loss means to our own lives, we in turn learn to live again.
There are lined pages in addition to the artwork and poety, making this beautiful and useful book a journal for someone going through the same journey, to voice their feelings and thoughts. That will make this a great keepsake for people in need of solace.
That's what this book is: gentle solace, a hug when we need it, a hand we can hold in hard times.
Laurel Rund has beautifully placed the words we wish we could think when someone needs respite and to know there is life literally and figuratively after this one.
Very beautifully written work.

Suprised Awakening!, October 8, 2010
By Louise R. Aveni "Appreciative Author" (Sarasota, Florida)

"Emerging Voices" is more than just a beautifully constructed piece of original artwork and poems...it's thought provoking, emotionally inspirational and the author's poetic expressions are totally relatable.
It's one of those amazing gifts that keeps giving with the turn of each and every page.
Just when you think you've found your favorite picture or poem, yet another tugs at your soul. What I truly love about this book is the author's foresight in providing lined pages for YOU to journal your OWN thoughts and feelings.
Brilliant! I love, love, LOVE it!!

Beautiful and Inspirational, October 13, 2010
By ann&heather -
This is a lovely work of art, written both with eloquence and simplicity.
Whether through the passing of a loved one,divorce or just permanent separation from someone we love, Laurel shares a personal journey of the ups and downs of loss and getting to the other side.
Author and artist, Laurel opens her heart and shares her journey
through her poetry and beautiful artwork. I would highly recommend
"Emerging Voices" to anyone whois experiencing a loss or needs a roadmap to understand their own journ
ey.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved