Hi ladies,

HOW ARE YOU?

I don't know HOW I became so absent from the forums....but I'm back to check in.

A quick run down on my life.

God is good, he IS able, and HE is enough!

My life is not perfect - there are still major bumps in the road, but I keep looking up.

Breanna my 19 year is doing well - she is in the process of breaking up with a long term (horrible) boyfriend. It has been a blessing to support her through it. She has a great job taking phone orders for bare-essentials - she is VERY good at it.

Levi - 17 year old boy is doing well in MD. He is going to school, started working out, and is now boxing. His spirit has changed considerably - he is grateful and loving towards me.

My working situation...I continue to LOVE and build my Send Out Card Business - it brings me incredible joy...

I do "Office Depot" outside sales to help me support myself while I build my business... and I took a part time position as an "assistant director" for BNI Colorado. I get to train and mentor chapters. I LOVE THIS POSITION, it was hand made for me.

Mark and I are still dating - 15 months. It is going VERY well. He is a gift. We talk about marriage, and we talk about not getting married. Both of us were very burned in our previous marriage. We are great companions. I've realized that a marriage certificate is not a guarantee in writing.

Situation with my ex - still fighting in the courts to get my court ordered maintenance. He doesn't pay me a dime. He just wants me to "take responsibility for myself". After 21 years of marriage and my being a "sahm", you would think he would get that I need some time to get on my feet.

Anywho, this is the basics of what is going on.

Friday Mark, Austin (his 9 year old son) and I head for yellowstone park to camp. Can't wait.

Hope you all are well, I look forward to catching up!

HUGS!

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221