The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 211 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#90961 - 10/06/06 09:12 PM Trashy women flirts!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Has anyone seen the TV commercial about an attractive woman in line at the drive-thru Cleaners picking up her stuff? She looks in her rear view mirror and see's a nice looking man behind her in line waiting for his turn next and says to the clerk, "here I want to pay for a couple of his shirts too," and hands her the money. Then she says, "and give him my business card too." The clerk says "okay" and smiles nastily. No wonder men CHEAT, some women are such tramps and will go after anyone they see, not caring what his situation is or if he has a wife and kids at home. I have seen worse and have acquaintences that behave badly in that way. These poor men don't know what hit them half the time. I bet their egos are squeeling with delight. So if you have a good man, hang on tight and make sure everyday he knows he's King of his castle and of your heart. You never know when some B-witch might pay for his cleaning...geesh!

Edited by chatty lady (10/06/06 09:18 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90962 - 10/07/06 12:03 AM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: chatty lady]
Pam R. Offline

Yep Chatty, I have seen that commercial. Never thought of it the way you did, but you are right! How does she know if he is "available" or not?! A bit too agressive if you ask me!

#90963 - 10/07/06 02:17 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: Pam R.]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
One day a CSI team will be interviewing that woman.

laurapoplin.com

#90964 - 10/07/06 02:20 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: Daisygirl]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
My husband would just be happy that someone paid for his shirts to be cleaned.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#90966 - 10/07/06 07:12 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chatty, amen sister. Making our hubbies know thay rank is what it's all about! If we don't fill their egos, there are lots of other women out there who will.

#90967 - 10/07/06 09:12 PM Re: Trashy women flirts!
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Dennis would come home happy for 2 reasons. One, someone flirted with him and he did not have to respond. Two, someone paid for a few of his shirts and he enjoys getting something for nothing.

I trust my husband, but I also make him happy in so many ways.

Ann

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#90968 - 10/07/06 10:50 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: Anno]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's a cute commercial, most probably directed at twenty-somethings. Yet, I've no doubt there are unscrupulous women on the prowl for the slightest weakness. I once worked with a woman who had a face like Miss Piggy, yet a bod like Bo Derek, and the men swarmed around her, married or not. She often flirted (verbal and physical touching), she told one man (he and his wife were trying to have a child w/ little luck) that she and he could make beautiful babies. She told another (who was married and had children) that if he paid for her flying lessons, she would make it worthwhile. Both men left their wives for her, and she dumped them. She did this to several men, it was simply a game for her. Who ever came up with a better deal or options for her, she was onto the next man. I've met other women like this (men too), scary!

#90969 - 10/08/06 12:50 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mustang, I don't know how people can live with themselves when they act like that. What fools those men were. I hopoe they learned their lesson.

#90971 - 10/08/06 11:51 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Now you're talking Anne, they deserve each other and we'd get money too, can't beat that.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90972 - 10/10/06 12:35 AM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I had a friend who actually took a flirting class! They taught her things like sending a guy a drink at a club, etc. Never worked for her but she tried.

I always just let everything flow. If a guy was interested, he'd find a way to let me know. But that said, I actually asked the hub out for our first date. The man was so shy! Gads, what's a girl to do?

Boomer Queen of Shoes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved