The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 218 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#81095 - 05/02/06 05:45 PM Water Water Everywhere
mrs_madness Offline

Loc: Moscow
I don't know if anybody else noticed, but on the forum homepage there is an ad for Water Water Everywhere and picture of a superb bathing suit. Really nice cut, not bikini, not old lady. Beautiful suit. Wish I had a waist and some plae to wear it.....

[ May 16, 2006, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: mrs_madness ]

#81096 - 05/03/06 02:21 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
How about that suit? Beautiful, isn't it?

I went to Water, Water Everywhere and got fitted for a suit. I bought two suits I NEVER would have bought had it not been for the gal who fit me. She really knew her stuff and had me try on things I never would have considered without her.

Thanks for noticing the ads on our home page. They change the first of every month.

#81097 - 05/16/06 05:10 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere
Bridget Quinn Stickline Offline

Loc: Ruxton, Maryland
Thanks Dotsie,
The suit in the ad is actually an amazing suit on the body. It just arrived in a deep teal called Bermuda blue, really pretty. It is a personal favorite.

I am glad that you like the ad and even happier that you are excited about your suits.

~Bridget

#81098 - 05/16/06 09:55 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere
mrs_madness Offline

Loc: Moscow
Bridget, I'm happy that you're glad..... [Big Grin]

I actually went to the website looking for that suit and couldn't find it. Atmittedly I didn't search every nook and cranny of the site, but can you tell me how/where to find it?

#81099 - 05/17/06 10:03 PM Re: Water Water Everywhere

Hi,
I have pasted a link below that links to the section of the site where that suit appears. You will see it in two different colors.

We do not sell directly from the site because we feel strongly that the process works better if the customer is fit in the store. Since it appears that you are not near a store we can certainly process an order over the phone for you. If you are interested simply email from the site or post back and I will get you the info that you need. I know that you will love this suit.

Thanks for your interest in Water Water Everywhere.

~Bridget

http://www.waterwatereverywhere.com/instoresOnePiece01.cfm

#81100 - 05/18/06 09:09 PM Re: Water Water Everywhere
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Briget, thanks for checking in again. I might have to stop by the Towson store to see that suit in blue.

I have to tell you that I am amazed at the styles today. They show so much cleavage! And not only in bathing suites. I was at a graduation two days ago and a senior dinner party last night. Oh, and lots of couples came here before prom Saturday night. I'm like, what's up with these girls showing their breasts the way they do? They are so gutsy. I still don't have guts like that.

Any comments on that Briget?

#81101 - 05/19/06 02:07 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere

Dotsie,

I feel like the "area to bare" cycles around the body based on the trends. I think that the fashion industry really dictates the “hot spots” with the silhouettes they show. Sometimes it’s bare midriffs or short shorts but now I think it is all about the bust line. Of course it doesn’t hurt that women have bigger breasts at a younger age these days. Could be the hormones in the meat but I can’t tell you how many 13 year old D-cups I encounter when I am in the stores.

One way or another, that La Blanca suit is AMAZING!

~Bridget

[ May 19, 2006, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Bridget Quinn Stickline ]

#81102 - 05/20/06 07:18 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Silly question I know, but are you the Bridget Quinn from Fox News?

#81103 - 05/20/06 04:56 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere

Sherri,
Slightly less infamous..just a bathingsuit expert, not the Fox news anchor.

~Bridget

#81104 - 05/24/06 07:09 AM Re: Water Water Everywhere
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
I admire you just the same Bridget!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved