The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 179 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#159428 - 09/10/08 05:24 PM YIKES!!!!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Watch Dr. Phil today ladies. I do believe the woman on the show is the woman Dee told us about who has been terrorizing her elderly neighbor. If not then she is her twin...Todays Dr. Phil should prove an interesting example in 'how to handle a crazy b/witch like her. See you there...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#159543 - 09/11/08 05:40 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Guess no one saw this post. No matter the program wasn't very good and actually I do believe old Dr. Phil was somewhat stumped as to what to do with these nutty women. Nothing was resolved!

#159558 - 09/11/08 09:34 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Do you like Dr. Phil, Chatty?
I liked him the time I saw him on Oprah, years ago (a rare date), but haven't really enjoyed him on his show - I've only watched his show a few times... but each show, he had the same looks, rants and ideas.

#159560 - 09/11/08 10:18 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: gims]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I did read your post, Chatty, but am not a Dr Phil fan, though I would have watched it if I had read your post in time to catch yesterday's show.

(Maya Angelou)

#159680 - 09/13/08 01:17 AM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: Eagle Heart]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I don't care for Dr. Phil either but happened to be changing channels and heard him advertising the show about, "Aer you afraid your neighbor might murder you?" It reminded me mof DEee's friends neighbor so I posted the show and them watched it. It stunk and for once Dr. Phill was speechless. These women were NOT listening and it was just stupid.

#159716 - 09/13/08 12:18 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
MustangGal
Unregistered

I've a got a crazy 'new' neighbor about 8 houses up the road. She and her husband are in their mid 20s and just had their 3rd child. He works as a painter and she's a stay at home mom. Nice looking couple at first, yet the foul language, screaming, and yelling deters. Seems they don't like my dog, especially when he's not on a leash. Blue is very friendly and all the neighborhood children and adults have nothing but good things to say about him. The kids call to him and mention him on their school buses, thus I get querries elsewhere from kids I don't know (at grocer, store, etc.).

Anywho, this couple's dog is kept on a chain attached to the swing set in their backyard. The pup has gotten away and I've returned her, only to be cursed and yelled at! I live in a leash law county and most often Blue and I walk w/out a leash, he knows his boundaries and he's a people person (dawg). Don't want her calling animal control on my Blue.

So, me and this gal have had some words and I used some pretty bad ones. We live on one-way streets with three green-way breaks between, so Blue and I now take our walks in a different direction. However, this gal drives by my house. She lives on the 1st greenway and I on the 2nd, therefore no reason for her to drive the length to my section. So I've notified my nearest neighbors and keep a tight watch.

Although I can't prove, I'm confident they leave their oldest kids (under 10 years of age) alone in the house on several occasions; yet, can't prove. I don't want to be vengeful, so I keep mum and keep boundaries.

#159720 - 09/13/08 12:53 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Please make sure that Blue doesn't go out without you. She may be planning something sinister, like poisoning Blue.

Some people...ugh. But the same goes for my dog that I said about my children. Call me names, whatever...but you had better not mess with my dog. Ever.

#159759 - 09/13/08 09:58 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Yes Mountain ans stay away from her altogether.If her do9g gets loose, call animal control privately and let them do their job.

My son has a fairly new neighbor since June something. She has NO pets, hates cats and dogs and whenever Sophie, my sons dog is out to do her business in his 'fenced' yard, if that poor sweet dog FARTS, she is on the phone screaming that she can hear it making noise. DAH!!! I doubt that. He is about to get nasty with her BUT like I said, NOT A GOOD IDEA...

Some people are only happy when they are miserale and able to spread it around...

#160516 - 09/22/08 12:21 AM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
It's so sad that people like this are allowed to live in our society and breed...the poor children.

I'm sorry I missed that Dr. Phil segment...I, too, don't normally watch him but would have if I'd known...that's what I get for being away for so long...

Mountain...take care and be safe.

#160885 - 09/24/08 10:46 PM Re: YIKES!!!!!! [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dee have you heard anymore about your friends nutty neighbor. I have been wondering how the poor dear is doing now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved