The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 138 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#104047 - 01/22/07 01:15 AM Elderly assaulted
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
An elderly woman (80) was assaulted/raped in her home yesterday by a young hispanic man who couldn't even speak English. He spent hours tormenting her sexually and only left through the patio door when someone knocked (paperboy)and she screamed. What the hell does a man want with an 80 year old woman, sick bastard.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#104048 - 01/22/07 02:15 AM Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
This is something I have never understood either, but I do know that rape is about power, not physical attraction. Poor woman, how fearful she must be. Thank God she had the guts and the strength to scream. Have they caught the man, yet?

#104049 - 01/22/07 07:09 AM Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: Anno]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Nope, not yet but alot of her neighbors and relatives are out combing the area and he better hope the cops catch him before those men/women do.

#104050 - 01/22/07 09:54 AM Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: chatty lady]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
And how is she, Chatty? Is she getting any help? Is someone with her? What a wicked man.

#104051 - 01/22/07 03:02 PM Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: Lola]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Chatty,
That and worse is going on in this area. An 82-year-old was raped not long ago. Today, cops are dragging the waters to find two other elderly women: one they know was beaten; the other's house was completely destroyed before she disappeared. Another is currently being mentally tormented but it can't be proven so it continues. God help our world. Children, animals, old folks against the big, brave, mean and selfish!!! Boy what odds!!!

#104052 - 01/22/07 03:05 PM Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: jabber]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
This, along with child abuse, just makes me so sick. You're right, it isn't about sex but holding power over someone that can't defend themselves. Sickening.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#104053 - 01/22/07 03:47 PM Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Chatty, how is the woman doing? Do you know? Oh my God I cannot fathom this. My prayers are with her. How sick!

#104054 - 01/22/07 11:28 PM Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: jawjaw]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i understand your anger chatty i dislicke thes crimes, and agenst kids and animals too...or any of the week or vulrible i hate bullies and this without a shodaow of a dout about bulliey.

great big brave men eh!!..heers hoping the police get him soon he got justified punishment waiting him for thse actions never mind karma or answereing to god, first things first.

celtic_flame

#104055 - 01/22/07 11:36 PM Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: celtic_flame]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
It's so horrible I can't comment. I worry about myself sometimes being alone. It's in the news daily and in my town too and getting worse as more people come into this country. What was that about securing our borders? Don't we have enough sickos already?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#104056 - 01/22/07 11:44 PM Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

She is home from the hospital and there is someone with her night and day and her son and DIL are putting her house up for sale and taking her to live with them about 45 miles away. She is pretty spry for that age and gets around well but they fear for her mental state, as she is unable to speak without shreaking and shaking all over, from what I'm told. My God to live so long and then to have this happen.

Edited by chatty lady (01/22/07 11:46 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved