The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 172 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#97605 - 12/04/06 10:29 PM The Unimaginable
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I was watching a panel discussion last night and they were discussing the most horrific crime against a living being I have ever heard of. Someone, either the mother or her whatever he is, male companion, both came home drunk and one or both of them put her three week baby girl into the microwave. It took a group of forensic scientists from several states to finally put a finding on what killed this infant. I listened, saw the babies first picture then out a pillow to my face and just screamed at the insanity that the innocents in this world suffer at the hands of devils. Pray ladies, pray hard, we need so much prayer to save this world??

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#97606 - 12/04/06 10:43 PM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Chatty, I missed this horrifying crime. When did it happen?Are they in jail? Are they getting the death penalty? I can't imagine this wasn't carried on every news channel in the world. I am sickened by the crimes against humanity I hear about every day.

Today I heard about a man who microwaved his dog and got 22 years while rapists and child molesters are out on probation. Where's the justice?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#97607 - 12/04/06 11:28 PM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

They were both arrested. Her defense is she doesn't remember anything and he has refused to speak yet. He has domestic violence issues from the past but so far no one has been formally charged. I saw this late Sunday night. It happened the day before I think and not sure where but I heard them say N.J. They interviewed the womans mother, babys grandmother, and she insists her daughter has never been mentally ill or abusive to her other 3 older children, all of who were asleep in the house. She also said she doesn't think her daughter was on drugs. The story their telling is; when they awoke from their drunken night out the male found the baby and said it wasn't breathing and didn't look right. When the mother finally staggered in, they rushed the baby to the hospital and no one could figure out why she was dead. The findings by "all" the pathologists called in were that the baby was cooked/burned from within, meaning microwaved. I imagine the news will be carrying the story too, it was a news show I saw it on. I can't imagine why not if they do not....

That man deserved exactly what he got for torturing and killing that dog, and the penalties need to be harsher for child molesters and rapists running amouck amongst us.
These ass-o-es better be glad I'm not the judge.

Edited by chatty lady (12/04/06 11:32 PM)

#97608 - 12/04/06 11:50 PM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: Saundra]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
What a horrid, horrid act! Crimes against children and the elderly are the most despicable of all. When I see atrocities against these most vulnerable group of society, I too, find it beyond words to describe what I feel. The UK has had its fair share of brutal crimes against children in the very recent past. It bothered me so much that I made up my mind not to watch them and shut myself off. Almost analogous to having had reached a point of emotional fatigue until my daughter said that I should brave it out. Oftentimes, I come across news such as these when I am on my own. That makes it doubly hard because there is no one to scream at or even express a gasp to what seems so unreal. So, I watch, to validate that, once a upon a time, that child or that elderly was a living being. The only comfort I seek is in prayer that lessons can be learned from such hurtful situations in that early signs which leads to such fatal circumstances for any child, or elderly, are detected and further harm are avoided. I pray with you and hope and trust against incidents such as this child's.

#97609 - 12/05/06 12:42 AM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: Lola]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Thats shocking beyond belife,..........first iv heard of it or a micro being used that way on any sentient being...but a 3 week child horrendise...yea lola i stoped watching the news for my owen sanity or what felt like it's sake. i get too scared for my owen child and the world he's gonna grow up in. I also get torn and feel guilt when i am lost on some topic thats important and everyone talking about it. I know the news is very unbalanced as good news articales ....dont make the same type of news if that makes sence....well if those adults concerned can live with themselfs....once they rember what they dune do you think the would ever be able to forgive themself's.... everything and all one's actions have to be answered for at the end of day's, i hope god forgives them becouse the wee limited mortal that i am not managing to at this minet.... i am still shoked and as much as thse adults need prayed for the best i could promise too is to say i'd try....i am seldom this confused about humane nature....i don't ever want to experience this type of mindset from my owen thinking...sorry now im rambling
celtic-flame

#97610 - 12/05/06 12:49 AM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I do not have any idea how to respond to this. It is disgusting, horrid beyond belief, completely unbelievable, etc. etc. etc.

I do not believe in the death penalty, but today, maybe I do.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#97612 - 12/05/06 08:40 AM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

As hard as hearing and reading about this horrid stuff is, we must!!! We must be made aware and voice our concerns and our outrage to make sure that punishments are swift and harsh to discourage other insane people from even considering acts such as this... If we turn our backs and ignore these crimes because they upset us, who will be left to fight for the innocent? The man who put his dog in the microwave and got 22 years, got it because of the outcry from the people who cared....

#97613 - 12/06/06 05:49 PM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Always find your own way to make your voice heard in these matters. Find the court system where this will be tried and drown the judge and atty with emails.

I hope they get the death penalty.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#97614 - 12/07/06 01:10 AM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: Dianne]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Chatty, thanks for saying what you did about why we must be vigilant. Don't get me started. Ok, I'm triggered. What's the difference? In the 1960s my father put my sister, who was an infant with Down syndrome, on the porch in her stroller naked so she could freeze to death. My step mother and I found her just in time to save her, that time. But he ripped the phone off the wall so we could not call the hospital. We did go in her VW, me holding the baby, my step mother driving. While getting the keys and the coats, My step mother was shouting "murderer, murderer, murderer" to my father. My brother, who was about 4, started shouting, "murderer, murderer, murderer" to his own father, even though he did not know what a murderer was. Cold porch, microwave, the insanity is the same. I was 14 and knew I would not bring another child into that family. Now why did this thread become about me? Because as hard as it is to hear, evil people do evil things to the most vulnerable and innocent, and if we don't know, we can't change society. Abuse is the same, methods are different, and I fear not much has changed in the world of evil. I guess I should not have read this, knowing what I know

#97615 - 12/07/06 01:27 AM Re: The Unimaginable [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

You're loving heart and soul are what we need in our fight against evil dear lady so speak up, as you do know of what you speak and unfortunately it is by experience.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved