The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#8338 - 02/14/04 01:29 AM The Divine Ms M
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yuhoo...guess who? I did a little shopping today with the Divine Ms M, a.k.a., Meredith for you newcomers, and I bought birthday gifts for two of my sisters AHEAD OF TIME! Can you believe it? I actually don't have to lie this year about why I was late!

THANKS Ms Meredith!

If you all want to drop in and try on her jewelry (it's sooo pretty), goto http://pages.ivillage.com/meredithbead/ and check it out. This forum is just plum full of talent.

I'm so glad you are part of life...

Oh and by the way...NO, I didn't rob a bank, but lucky for me ON FRIDAY 13TH, someone paid me back some money they have been owing me for a long, long time. So, I didn't even have to put the panty hose over my head and take out a U-Tote-Um or Mini-Mart! Life is good... [Big Grin]

#8339 - 02/14/04 03:48 AM Re: The Divine Ms M
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Thanky thanky thanky!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

As far as the panty hose thing goes, don't waste the good ones robbing a bank, use the ones with the runs. Recycling, y'know.

On second thought, you're gonna be on TV so maybe you want a good pair after all...

#8340 - 02/14/04 06:01 PM Re: The Divine Ms M
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Kinda like having clean underwear if you're in a car accident!

Meredith, I have this necklace that goes on a slide. The stone is light blue. I don't know what it's called, but I'd love a pair of ear rings to match!

I checked your site, but didn't see the stone. I know you have more than what's on the site. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Queen, you'll be happy with your order. I've dealt with The Divine Ms. M in the past! [Big Grin] She's a lovely business woman!

Don't you love found money! [Big Grin]

#8341 - 02/17/04 03:08 AM Re: The Divine Ms M
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Dotsie, clear, translucent or opaque? Baby blue or aqua? If you have a scanner or digital camera, send me a pic.

#8342 - 02/17/04 06:46 PM Re: The Divine Ms M
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Meredith, I'll have my son work on this for me with his digital camera.

#8343 - 02/21/04 04:38 PM Re: The Divine Ms M
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Group...just had to revive this one. I got my jewlery yesterday from Ms M (along with my book from Vicki Taylor) and I had to say I was sooo impressed! I knew the earrings would be pretty, but good Lord the quality is really, really wonderful! I truly didn't expect anything less from Meredith, and I knew I would like the pieces, but I wasn't prepared to LOVE them.

Now I have the task of deciding whether to give them to my sisters for their b/days, or keep um...better yet, me thinks I'll go shopping at THE DIVINE MS. M's...again...Thanks Meredith. I just love doing business with you! Dotsie said I would. Personally, I think you should do a catalogue and call it "The Divine Ms. M's"

#8344 - 02/22/04 09:31 AM Re: The Divine Ms M
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

I looked into making a picture catalog a bunch of years back, and it was something like $2500 for the first batch (500?) Not very cost effective for me, especially since most of my items are limited edition. That's why I like online websites!

#8345 - 02/22/04 09:35 AM Re: The Divine Ms M
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

and even though I already emailed ya jawjaw,
YOU'RE WELCOME again!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved